10

they just sent jisung home and made sure he was okay before they left him and went home.

but minutes after, someone knocked on the door.

"PARK JISUNG OPEN THIS DOOR!" chenle was outside.

jisung woke up and excitedly went to the door.

he opened the door and was about to offer him to enter his place until he started raising his voice.

"COULD YOU TELL YOUR STUPID FANS TO SHUT THE HELL UP AND TO STOP SENDING ME DEATH THREATS OR I WILL SUE THEM."

"...OR YOU."

"I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF BEING A STUDENT. WORSE, A NURSING STUDENT."

"THE LAST THING I WANT TO HEAR AND KNOW IS YOUR FANS WANTING TO KILL ME," chenle said rolling his eyes.

"AND HOW DID THEY EVEN KNOW I SAID THOSE WORDS TO YOU?!"

"i uhh... i was supposed to do a live while you were studying but i accidentally pressed record and i didn't know it was posted, i'm sorry..." jisung said in a very sad voice.

"WHAT THE FUCK? YOU BETTER FIX THIS SHIT, JISUNG. OR I'LL MAKE SURE TO MAKE YOU LIFE A LIVING HELL."

"o-okay... i will... i'm so—"

"...sorry." jisung didn't even finish his words when chenle just walked away furiously.

jisung got really excited for nothing.

out of anger, chenle tweeted something on twitter.

@/presidentchenwho: ugH SHUT THE FUCK UP @ JISUNG'S FANS IM LITERALLY IN MY GRADUATING YEAR LET ME GRADUATE FIRST BEFORE WE KILL EACH OTHER, K?

@/presidentchenwho: your fave couldn't even say help properly. yall stan this guy?

jisung immediately saw chenle's post and ran to chenle's place kicking the door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK CHENLE?!"

"WHY WOULD YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT?"

"YOU LITERALLY HUMILIATED ME. NOT JUST TO MY FANS AND ALSO TO MY FRIENDS WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"I LET YOU YELL AT ME LET YOU DEMAND ME TO DO SHIT AND I NEVER EVER STOPPED YOU!"

"BUT THIS IS TOO DAMN MUCH!" jisung frustratingly screamed.

"so, you let me scream at you and let you do shit, and i say something online and now you're humiliated?"

chenle chuckled, "k."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" jisung asked.

chenle just looked at him for a while and continued on reading his book.

jisung took the book and threw it across the room, "WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU GROW UP AND TAKE ME SERIOUSLY?!"

"look, jisung, i just wanna study and graduate so i could get the hell out of here," chenle said and picked up his book.

"we were fucking best friends before chenle."

"why did you suddenly drift away?"