13

"hold on..."

"...so you were the one who stayed and took care of him while he wad at the hospital last week!"

chenle nodded and sighed.

"and we all thought it was taeyong because jisung said it was taeyong! that's the reason why taeyong looked so confused when jisung thanked taeyong for staying with him and bringing him his—"

"OH MY GOD YOU WERE LITERALLY THE ONE WHO BROUGHT ALL THOSE THINGS!"

"but of course, jisung didn't realize that because, because he wasn't expecting for me to show up or care for him, but i did. and he also didn't realize that the things i brought him were the things only he and i knows."

"hyung, i never left him. i've been always there since the beginning. he just thinks that i left because i never talk to him... at least when he's awake..."

"awake? what do you—"

"you only talk to him while he's asleep?"

"yeah. that way i could tell him what i feel without him knowing." chenle said.

"not gonna lie that's kinda creepy—" chenle glared at doyoung.

"okay, okay it's not."

"but, chenle... you can't do this all the time, can you?" doyoung asked.

"if it means keeping our friendship, then i can."

doyoung sighed, "things people do for love."

"what about you, hyung? do you not love someone—"

"NO! i mean, no... of course not. fling is good... yep... yeah..." he tried to avoid chenle's eyes.

doyoung's reaction was suspicious to chenle but he just brushed it off since he's having his own problems.

someone suddenly knocked from chenle's door.