Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

"I have wanted to tell you this for the longest time." I said as we sat on my bed, we were alone and right now was the prefect chance to let him know how I felt about him. My palms started to feel clammy; the room suddenly felt like it was hundred degrees. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to tell him, what if he didn't feel the same way? I would feel like a damn fool if he told me he didn't.

I stared into his beautiful brown eyes, god it was so hard to figure out what was going through his head right now. I was so worried I was going to cross a line here, but I just couldn't sit here and pretend I didn't have feelings for him.

He chuckled lightly, "Why are you so nervous?" he said as he smiled at me. I laughed nervously as I scratched my head, god why was it so hard to get the words out? "Um sorry it's just that am afraid of what your reaction is going to be." I bit my lip as I looked at him; the smile on his face was gone, now he was frowning. That wasn't good, it could only mean one the, he knew what I was trying to say. Now he was going to tell me he doesn't feel the same way and he was going to leave me.

The silence was killing me, I should just tell him to leave, and it's a big mistake. "You know what never," he cut me off as he smashed his lips against mine. I was shocked and happy that he was kissing me. The way his lip pressed against mine as he used his tongue to coax my mouth opens for him to slip in. The way his moist velvety tongue over mine, caressing it ever so gently as he explored around every nook in my mouth. The feeling I felt was beyond words I couldn't explain and I was glad this was my first kiss and that I was sharing it with my best friend Frankie.

He broke the kiss first; if it wasn't for oxygen I would never have broken it. He stared at me with red swollen lips and hooded eyes. We both were breathing hard, "God I wanted to do that for the longest time." Frankie admitted, he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him until I was on top of him. "So now that you know my answer, what are we going to do about us?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I smiled at him as he nodded his head. I leaned in to kiss him again; I was truly the happiest boy right now. My best friend was now my boyfriend, life couldn't get any better than this. We continued to make out on my bed when suddenly someone pulled me off of Frankie. I was slammed onto the floor and looked up at who had grabbed me. I froze in place as I stared up at my dad; no I didn't want him to find out that I was gay. I knew he would never approve of my choice. I looked back at Frankie, he laid there stunned at what was going on.

"What the hell do you think you a doing?" my father yelled at me, the disgust laced heavily in his tone. I was scared but I was more scared for Frankie.

"Frankie run!" I shouted as I charged at my dad, I didn't care about what was going to happen to me. I just wanted Frankie out of here before my dad did something terrible to him. Frankie had made his way to the door but stopped to look at me wrestle my dad to the floor. "Frankie run, get out of here!" I yelled at him, but I could see it on his face he didn't want to go.

"Joaquin I'm not going to leave you here alone!" He shouted as he stomped his foot to the ground. "Then go get help please just find someone." He still didn't want to go but finally he ran off. I was finally able to get my dad off of me and tried to run but he grabbed my ankle. He dragged me back and picked me off the floor like I weighted nothing at all. He threw me on the bed landing face first, he then pinned me down on the bed.

"You think you can come into my house and be doing disgusting things like that?" I struggled to get free from him but couldn't, he out weighted me by a good fifty pounds. "You must be pretty stupid to think I was going to let you be like that in my house!" He pushed me harder on the bed, "if you want to be like that, then am going to show you just want is going to happen to you."