Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

          The feeling of having someone sleeping next you, was great especially when the person was planting soft kisses on your bare shoulders. God you would have told me months ago I was going to be with someone like this, I would have told you, you were on crack. Never in a million years did I think I would be in a relationship.

       The thought I would allow myself to be with someone, was something no one ever thought would happen. However I did love it, of course I would never tell Grant that. I loved making him work for and I knew he loved the way I treated him because if he didn’t he wouldn’t have stuck around so long.

       Three months that’s how long we have been going out, three months and we haven’t even gotten anywhere close to having sex. The good thing about that was Grant, he didn’t get mad or upset that I just can bring myself to do it yet. He understands I’m not ready, but sometimes I feel bad for making him wait.

      How much longer can he wait before it’s just not worth it? That is the question that is always in the back of my mind. I know I should listen to Aden and just tell him why I am so hesitate about having sex with him. But I’m just no ready to say it out loud, especially to a person who I think I’m falling in love with.

       Falling in love, I thought I had put that behind me but I was wrong. I hadn’t told Grant that I loved him yet, nor has he. I wasn’t even sure if he even loved, all I knew was that he liked me.

      “I think we should call in sick.” Grant said as he pulled me closer to him. He rested his chin on my neck. He couldn’t go one more day and we would be out for a week for thanksgiving break and spend all the time together.

       “Oh yeah we should, yeah it won’t look odd that we both called in sick. You know we can’t do that, as it is everyone knows about us.” god I remember that day like it was yesterday.

Flashback

         “Grant stop it, someone is going to walk in on us.” I plead with him, but it was no use. He was going to do what he wanted. “Come you can’t say you have never thought about just pushing me down on top of your desk and just having your way with Me.” he whispered huskily into my ear as his tongue licked my neck as he nipped and sucked.

        He was pushing me more and more onto the desk, God I wanted, I wanted it so bad but not here. Doing that here would be a big mistake. “Grant we can’t,” his lips brushed against my skin as he planted butterfly kisses on the base of my neck. He needs to stop but it felt so good. His hand slipped under my shirt, his hand moved up my body and stopped as his thumb brushed over my nipples. I moaned as my back arched off the desk.

       I was a goner, all I wanted now to feel Grant’s touch. “Hmm I see someone likes what I’m doing.” Grant said as he leaned in and kissed me. I gave in and let him kiss me; I didn’t know how long we have been at it until I heard some clear their throat. When I saw who it was my heart had dropped.

    * Flashback ends

       It was after school was out for the day. Grant decided he wanted to have a make out session in my classroom. I should have told him no, what was another hour of him waiting, but when it came to fighting off Grants advances lately it seemed it was getting harder every day. The principle of all people had to walk in on us, once I saw him standing behinds us with a blank expression. All I could think about was we are going to get fired, what we were doing was a big no no.

       “Are you still mad about that?” I hated that he took it so lightly, we both could have lost our job that day and he just laughed it off.