Chapter Four

A/N Well here is the moment, we finally get to know who Mr. stupid jackass bartender is, like always i hope you guys enjoy and tell me what you think.

Chapter Four

“You’re really not going to talk to me?” Aden said as he blocked my way to the bathroom. “Come on Joaquin I was just messing with you, you don’t have to get you panties all in a wad. I’m sorry!”

“Get out of my way Aden, and by the way I don’t wear panties.” I pushed him out of the way. He was really becoming a pain in my ass. “By the way I don’t accept your apology.” I yelled before slamming the door. He is lucky I didn’t beat his ass when he got home from the club. He knows how I feel about Preston and then he has the nerve to do that to me.

“Joaquin don’t be like that, I’m sorry!” Aden said as he banged on the bathroom door. Ugh he wasn’t going to let me shower in peace. I threw the door open.

“Ok I forgive you, now can you just leave so I may shower in peace.” He nodded his head and walked off; I was really rethinking about having him as a roommate. He was going to drive me insane. Maybe with his job I won’t be seeing so much of him, because that is going to be the only way he won’t end up driving me insane.

“So you excited to go back to work?” Aden asked me while we ate breakfast. I was and I loved that I taught freshman English, they were more eager to learn than the upperclassmen.

“Yes I am, but of course this week is just for us teachers to get ready and have workshop. Classes don’t start until next week. So are you excited for your first day?”

“Oh hell yeah I am, what are the odds I will get to see a real dead body? Ah this is so going to be awesome, I feel like I’m Dexter but of course minus the whole serial killer part.” I shook my head, if there was only thing I never wanted my cousin to change, it would be he fun and easy going personality.

“Well we do live in a big city, so it’s very possible.” I looked at my watch; I need to head out before I’m late. “Well I better get going and Aden have a great first day of work.” I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

“You too Joaquin,” Aden shouted as I close the door behind me.

I walked into the teacher lounge to have coffee with three of my co-workers I considered close friends here. I loved them; they had no problem with me being gay. In fact they were fan girls and always willing to hear how my weekend went.

“Moring ladies!” I said as I joined Kate, Rita and Jackie.

“Morning Joaquin, so how was your summer?” Jackie asked.

“Um very uneventful, didn’t really do much but work on my novel.” They all knew about it but they didn’t know the story as to why I was writing it. I hated for people to feel pity for me, no one aside from my family knew and it was going to stay that way.

“Anywhere near being completed?” Kate asked.

“Ugh no, for some reason it keeps going in a different direction than I want it to go hopefully one day I can finish it. So how was you guys summer?” I stood there listening to each of them telling me about their summer. It had seemed they had a better summer than I did. Its official Joaquin, you have become a complete loser.

“That’s great you guys all had a wonderful summer.” I said as I poured myself another.

“Oh my god I can’t believe I forget to tell you this Joaquin.”

“Tell me what Rita?” I asked before taking a drink of my coffee.

“The new history teacher, oh he is so attractive. It really is a pity he plays for your team Joaquin.” Oh I liked this, finally another gay teacher, but of course I really had no intentions of becoming friends. No I had other plans for him.

“So tell me more about this new teacher and how did you find out he plays for my team.” I asked Rita.

“Oh god he is sexy, you know like nerdy sexy. He has thick brown hair, the type you just want to run your fingers through. He has brown eyes, golden brown skin and a very well-toned body. He isn’t really built but he isn’t scrawny either, just the right amount of muscles. Oh and he is tall, taller than you.” Ugh he just had to be a tall one, but who knows he might be the type that enjoys being bottom.

“Hum only one way to find out if I would like him. I think I need to go find mister sexy new history teachers room and introduce myself. What do you ladies think?” I asked

“Oh I think so, by the way his classroom is right next to yours.” Jackie said.

“Well alright then, wish me luck ladies.” The giggled as I walked out of the teachers lounge. It wasn’t a long walk to my classroom; I was actually excited to meet this new teacher. By the way Rita talked about him, he sounded too delicious to pass up. I past my room and walked to the one next to mine. The door was opened and I walked in. it was empty, shoot I was really looking forward to meeting him before our workshops started.

I looked around the room, whoever this guy was you could tell he loved his job. His walls were decorated with many posters about history. From the look of the posters he was going to teach world history. He had two small Bonsai tree on the shelf under his window. A large collection of history books lines the shelf.

I walked over to his desk and found a miniature Zen garden. I never understood how people could find this relaxing. I picked up the rake and ran it through the sand. Oddly enough it was relaxing, just pushing it through the sand.

“I have always found Zen gardens soothing, especially when I have a lot on my mind.” I dropped the rake, that voice sounded oddly familiar, but it couldn’t be him.

I turned around and came face to face with none other than the stupid jackass bartender. “Hey buttercup, how’s it going?” he smirked at me. Yeah my day just got worse; someone out there really hated me.

“You have got to be kidding me right? I mean you were working at club boom, how are you a teacher?” he chuckled as he stepped closer to me, dammit why did he have to look so good in his black slacks and tight fitted light grey button down shirt.

“Well as a teacher I do have summers free and I like to keep busy and be able to meet guys. So what better place than working at a gay club.” He stepped even closer to me and leaned down, his face just inches from mine.

“I’m just sorry I didn’t get to hook up with this one little hottie, all because he was just so darn stubborn.” He smirked at me as I stepped back from him.

“Ugh I’m starting to think I’m cursed, because what are the odds I’ll run into you again.” I walked past him, but he grabbed me by my wrist.

“Aw buttercup what’s the hurry, I thought we could get to know each other better. I mean we are going to be fellow co-workers and neighbors now.” He grinned.

“Stop calling me that, ok we are not in the club anymore. Here I am a respectable teacher and my name is Joaquin.” I said as I snatched my wrist from his hold. “So stop being a stupid jackass.” I glared at him as he just smirked at me.

“Fine if I can’t call you buttercup, then you have to stop calling me a stupid jackass. I hate to admit it but I do find it oddly erotic when you call me that.” He licked his lips as his eyes moved up and down my body. “However you are right we are teachers and that kind of pet names aren’t very acceptable here.”

“So what do I call you then?” he smiled at me and stuck out his hand for me to shake. I took it in my hand and I felt that same tingle I felt when I shook his hand in the club. Whatever it was I was going to ignore it because there was no way in hell I was going to let this guy top me.

“It’s nice to meet you Joaquin Salas, my name is Grant Novak.” He smiled as I shook his hand, I don’t know what it is about him but I had a feeling he wasn’t going to back off any time soon.

A/N BAM that's right I just did that, I just brought back our favorite douche from book one Mr. Grant Novak. If you guys didn't see that coming then i guess my hints weren't so obvious.