Epilogue

Epilogue

He cups the face of the beautiful woman in front of him. "Are you okay with this, Hye Sun?"

Hye Sun nods. "That's alright, Min Tae Gu-ssi."

Sometimes, he still had to pinch himself that this was a reality. He had only dreaming about this for years and even if he owned the production company, he never assumed that he would just be able to get to do this.

Now, here he was, opposite one of the most famous actresses in the country.

They were done with the movie and now finalising the photoshoot for the promotional materials.

"Closer!" The director yelled at Ji Sung. "Your head needs to be closer to her Tae Gu-ssi."

This was something he needed to get used to. He normally kept his distance from women and he preferred it that way, but there were moments in his job that required a razor thin gap between him and his co-star, and he had to do it.

If it were all up to him, he only wished this with one woman.

"Aish! Min Tae Gu-ssi, Director-nim said closer. May I help out, Director-nim?" A familiar voice called out from somewhere behind the numerous cameras surrounding them.

It didn't take long for Ji Sung to see his beautiful wife walking up to him and Hye Sun. Jin Ah bowed at the actress in greeting and then beamed up at Ji Sung. "Hi Love!"

"Hi Madam!" he teased. Jin Ah rolled her eyes at him.

Hye Sun smiled at Jin Ah. "Daepyonim! I'm so happy to see you."

Ji Sung smiled proudly. A few years back, after they discussed that he wanted to try to pursue a movie career on top of handling one of their business, Jin Ah moved to the advertising company to learn the workings of running the company. She eventually took over, then moved to the parent company that oversaw the advertising arm, Ji Sung's agency, and the production company. She did so well that she was named Director of the entire group.

Hye Sun knew Jin Ah when they hired her services in the advertising company first for numerous commercial endorsement shoots and now in the movie produced by their company.

"How are you, Hye Sun-ssi?" Jin Ah greeted. "May I help with the blocking?"

When both actors nodded, Jin Ah focused on positioning Ji Sung's head so it looked like he was kissing her but not actually doing so. Then, running to the monitor, she checked if it looked right.

"Hey, be careful! There are lots of cables here, you might trip," Ji Sung warned.

"I'm fine," Jin Ah assured. Satisfied with how the actors looked, she nodded to the Director to proceed. Once the pictures were taken, she gushed, "My husband looks so good, doesn't he?"

Everybody agreed. One, she was everyone's boss after all. Two, Ji Sung looked unbelievably good. Both actors did, but Jin Ah's focus was on her Ji Sung.

Ji Sung walked over to where she stood and perused the shots taken so far. "Looks great to me. Do we have more shots to take?"

"We're good for today," the director informed them. "Thanks everyone!"

"Oh good! So I get to take my Min Tae Gu home now?" Jin Ah asked, looking up at him.

"I'm all yours!" Ji Sung said, wrapping an arm around her and walking out of the room together. Public displays of affection was often frowned upon so they tried to keep things safe, but Ji Sung and Jin Ah did not attempt to hide their fondness for each other.