Start

Hwang Ji Sung strides into the posh bar he decided to hang out in tonight

Hwang Ji Sung strides into the posh bar he decided to hang out in tonight. His tall frame assuring that most of the female patrons turned their heads in his direction as he walked in. He was a difficult one to ignore - 6 foot, 1 inch tall, chiseled face, tanned skin, dark hair that was currently styled upward, wearing a leather jacket, white shirt, jeans, he looked liked he just walked off a magazine cover photo shoot.

Heading straight to the private booth where his friends were, he gives everyone high fives. "Hey! You started without me?" He smiled to show his dimples.

"Ji Sung! Finally! The women have started to wonder if you going to show up!"

On cue, a couple of women approached their area and greeted Ji Sung. "Hello" he greeted them politely. After a while though, having the ladies hanging on to him  was getting burdensome. He was there to have a good time with his friends but he couldn't chat with them as everyone was busy with their own partners. "Excuse me, I just want to check out the bar."

He disentangled himself from the arms around him and stood. Taking a seat at the corner of the bar, the bartender approached and asked, "Good evening, Mr. Hwang. What are you having tonight?"

"Vesper Martini," Ji Sung said.

The bartender turned away for a bit to prepare his drink. Placing a table napkin on the spot, the glass was placed carefully in front of him. No sooner had Ji Sung said his thanks, he placed his hand on the glass only for someone to put a hand on his with the stranger downing the drink quickly.

"Hey!" an exasperated Ji Sung said. He was met with a woman whose face took his breath away. He immediately forgot whatever he was about to say.

 He immediately forgot whatever he was about to say

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Something was stuck in my throat and I -- oh god! That wasn't water!" she said, horrified. 

Hearing of the woman's dilemma, Ji Sung immediately requested that a glass of water be brought  to him. Then, handing it to the woman with his free hand, he smirked noticing she let go of his right hand and then latched on to his left.

When she felt better, she sat on the bar chair beside him. "Thank you. I'm sorry. I'll pay for this. How much do I owe you?"

"It's fine. Are you alright?"

She nodded. 

"Are you here alone?"

No sooner had he asked that when someone called from behind them, "Jin! We thought we lost you!"

And in a split second she was gone.

He couldn't help but stare at the direction she and her friends ran off to but no matter how much he craned his neck, he could no longer spot the group. Shaking his head, he decided to head back to the booth with his friends.

"You were gone for a bit! Did you manage to pick up some lady?" one of them teased. 

"Actually...," he started then decided against it. "No, just long lines at the rest room."

At the end of the night, as  he was leaving, the bartender called his attention. "The woman you had a drink with left this for you."

Looking down at the table napkin, he saw a short note from her. Thank you for helping me out. Maybe one day I could repay you somehow.

It was sweet. But Ji Sung didn't count on it. Fate was something he didn't pay much attention to.

He read the note again and smirked. She's as sweet as she looked. Too bad, he thought since he already wrote this off as their one contact. But as he was about to throw away the note, a friend of his alerted him that the valet had already picked up his car. 

Shoving it in his pocket, Ji Sung headed out to end his semi-interesting night.