Missing Min

For all the hints that Ji Sung gave to her, Jin Ah realized by mid-week that she hadn't seen him for five days.

Day 1 & 2 - Jin Ah remembered that he would be going home to his parents' so she didn't want to bother him but she was so curious to know how his talk with his father came out.

Day 3 - Monday. She was busy with numerous things they had to plan for the week so she didn't notice she hadn't seen or spoken to him the whole day. She saw a phone call from him but she wasn't able to answer it and when she tried to return the call, he was no longer picking up. 

Day 4 - Jin Ah was already getting anxious. Still, she didn't feel right bothering him. Why not? Friends can ask how their friends are, right?

Day 5 - "Five days! Five days! After flirting with me like that he disappears for five days," she complained. Her team also notice that she wasn't in the best of moods. Eun Ju gave a knowing look but said nothing.

Later on Wednesday afternoon though, a coffee order arrived for her. "What is this? I didn't order any coffee today?"

"There's a note!" Eun Ju said, smiling.

Hi! Sending you this coffee because I thought you might be missing me by now. - MTG

She tried not to smile, but since he signed the note with Min Tae Gu's initials, she failed. "Tsss. If you know that I miss you, why haven't you called."

Still, she had to admit that the day seemed a little brighter after that. She ended the work day and headed straight home. As she rounded the corner, she was surprised to see a familiar vehicle parked in the slot near her building. The closer she got, she saw him standing near the entrance, leaning against the wall. How someone has not realized this was the famous Min Tae Gu was beyond her. 

He turned to where she was standing and his face broke out into a huge smile. 

She frowned. "Where have you been?!"

"Let me explain. I brought dinner," he held up the bag he brought. 

Jin Ah pouted but allowed him in. He tried to make conversation as they made their way to her place, but she just pouted at him. "How was your day? I tried to call you the other day. Hey, why aren't you talking to me?"

Inside her apartment, she crossed her arms and frowned at him. 

He crossed his arms and smirked. 

She remained silent.

He couldn't help but say, "You missed me, didn't you?"

She narrowed her eyes even more. 

He laughed. 

She swatted him with a pillow. "Five days! Five days!"

Ji Sung successfully deflected her hits, held her hands and pulled her closer so that she wouldn't land any blows. Well, he was pretty confident he could avoid them, but he feared that he might hurt her in one of his tries. Chuckling, he kept both her hands in his left one, still close to his chest, while his right hand tucked a stray hair strand away from her pretty face. "I know. I'm sorry. I missed you."

"Then why did you call only once?!"

He shrugged. "Was trying to pretend I could resist you."

He wasn't off the hook yet but she was less pissed. 

"Dinner? I'll set it up for us," he said. 

"You don't know where my plates and utensils are," she said. 

"Oh, right. Show me then sit. I'll prepare everything," he promised.