CHAPTER 14

When I came downstairs, I smelled something good. Mr Jeon do know how to cook.
"Babe are you ready for the special dish..."
He is being so adorable right now. I didn't expect Mr Jeon to act like this.
"Yes..."
Then he showed me what he prepared, I was as usual shocked because the dish looked so good...

" Then he showed me what he prepared, I was as usual shocked because the dish looked so good

"What is the name of this dish?"

"CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI I hope you will like it."

I tasted it and it was so delicious.
"How is it?"
I decided to prank him saying that the food doesn't taste good.
"It doesn't taste that good, Ian."
"What!!! oh..could you wait for ten minutes? I will prepare something else for you."
Oh no... Why did I do that? He is so innocent right now.
"Hey...hey... I was pranking you this tastes awesome. You don't have to prepare anything else. Come and sit and let's enjoy the dinner okay."
"Y/n, you scared the hell out of me. I was so afraid that you won't like it and when you said that it was not good and I was unhappy with myself."
"Ian... you cook well."

After dinner, we decided to sleep as it was already getting late. While I was going to my room, Ian called me.
"Y/n, why are you going to that room?"

" 'Why' means? It is my room I think. I am supposed to sleep here."

"Y/n we are couples now. Shouldn't we sleep together?"

"What!!!" ( This is not going to happen.)

"Ian I know that couples do sleep together but could you please respect my privacy. When I feel the time has come then I will tell you..okay..." Ian got disappointed on hearing this but then he smiled.
"I do respect your privacy Y/n. You can  sleep in your room but before that.."
He then started coming towards me slowly, smiling creepily but in a sweet way.
"Ian, what are you doing?"
He then suddenly kissed my cheeks and went quickly to his room.
"Wait...what just happened right now??? he did what??"
(Oh..gosh...  My heart is pounding crazily.)

Next morning:-

Y/n POV:-
I was so shocked yesterday. I have to meet Dr Ramsey today otherwise I don't think I can handle things.
I went downstairs to grab a coffee but then I saw Ian was already sitting there, drinking coffee and reading some business magazines.  I didn't say anything to him and went to grab a cup but I found his behaviour a bit strange.
End of POV

"Good morning DrY/n."

"Good morning Ia..( wait for forDR.Y/n... )Mr. Jeon..."

"Dr /n thank you for bringing me from that exhibition to home."
Wait a sec... MMrJeon is back to his senses... Thank goodness...So he didn't remember anything from yesterday. Otherwise, it would have been o awkward between us but his multiple personalities are making me crazy.
" DrY/n... Miss.Y/n...Are you okay?"

" Oh...yes I just spaced out."
I decided not to say him about his different characters. First I will talk to  Dr Ramsey, then only we will decide when to share this information with him. But I think for one day he didn't go to the office. I have to update the whole office to not talk anything about yesterday with him. About the dates what will I do? I hope he doesn't notice it.

"Dr Y/n, you can go and get ready. We will be doing breakfast outside."

"Okay..."
------------------————————--------------
At office:-
"Why boss didn't come to the office yesterday? neither he informed anybody where he was going. His new secretary also seemed suspicious." Some female employees talking in the washroom.Y/n was luckily in the washroom that at time.
(These people don't have anything else to talk.  I should  quickly inform the whole staff without Mr . Jeon knowing about this.
After giving the information to the whole staff, I wet Mr Jeon's cabin.)
"Mr, Jeon , at 6: 30 pm you have a meeting with Artistic Designs."

"But the meeting was after three days."

Oh..no..
"Mr . Jeon I think you have forgotten yesterday's date. It was 22nd and you have the meeting on 23rd."

"Okay then, you're also going to accompany me to this meeting. Right? "

"I have to. As there is a meeting which I have to attend, so could arrange a meeting with DR. Ramsey before 6 p.m.?

"Yes.. Just...let me call him."

"Hello Dr Ramsay."

"Hello..."

"What happened doc? why are you in such a confused mood?"
" Jungkook?"

" Yes... Well, doctor, Miss Y/n said to me that she wanted to meet you and as she couldn't go to the hospital the  so I am booking a restaurant nearby my office. Would you be able to come there?

"Yes... Definitely I have a lot to talk with Y/n."

"Okay then, I am sending you the address of the restaurant.
Bye.. Dr. ...msey."

"Bye Jungkook..."