CHAPTER 6

"WHATTTTT!!!!!!! Dr Ramsey, you could have said that earlier. Why didn't you inform me about these conditions?"

"I am sorry Y/n, I forgot about the conditions. I was in a hurry so I couldn't say you about this. But why are you making a huge fuss about this? You just have to stay with him for a month or two and observe him."

"But, Dr Ramsey..."

"No buts...Don't you want to cure him Y/n? I know you can do this. And don't worry we will be installing cameras so that we can trace about his every action."

"Okay...But did you inform him about this or not?"

"Yes Y/n, I have informed him about this. And, I think you should go home and start packing your clothes."

"I know that Dr Ramsey. You don't have to be generous, why are you taking so much trouble in informing me about this." She ended the call after saying that.

Jungkook chuckled on hearing this. He was silent when Y/n was having a long conversation with Dr Ramsey on the phone because he didn't want to irritate her more.

" Dr Y/n, are you okay with this", Jungkook asked her out of concern.

"Yes, Mr Jeon, I am okay with this. It's just that I was not expecting this. But then this is my job. As I am free today, I think I should go and start packing my clothes and stuff."

"If you don't mind then may I help you with shifting?"

(Okay, this normal character is so good. He is such a gentleman. This is a good chance to know about him a bit more.)

"No, I don't have any problem with that."

"Okay then let's go."

Three hours later..... (At Jungkook's house)

"Finally, the shifting is over. But, now Mr Jeon you have to say me in which room I should stay."

"Dr Ramsey said that the room next to me should be your room so that it would be easy for you to observe my actions."

"Okay... So show me the room because I am tired of the shifting and I want to take a rest."

-------------------------------------------

"So, this is your room. And if you have any problem, then please tell me."

"Thank you, Mr Jeon."

"And one more thing Dr Y/n, as there are no housemaids so I usually make my dinner. So I just wanted to ask whether you will have your dinner here or are you going to order from outside."

"Well, I don't want to be a burden Mr Jeon, but I would like to know how well do you cook. It will also help me to know more about your character."

Jungkook smiled and went to his room to get freshen up after the shifting.