CHAPTER 3

"Good Morning Dr Ramsey..."

"Oh...Good morning Dr Y/n. You know that I have called you for a reason. Right?"

"Yes", I said. Hoping that the reason is not bad.

"Y/n, do you remember about the case of multiple personality disorder that I talked about?"

"That was the case of a ten-year-old boy. Right, Dr Ramsey?"

"Yes", said Dr Ramsey with a sad expression.

"But you told me that he was able to overcome his disorder."

"Yes, but recently I was visited by that boy again after 15 years. And he said that he sometimes does not remember anything which he does. He showed me some scratches on his hands and legs as if he went to a specific area where the terrain is not smooth or maybe the scratches were from some branches. But he does not remember doing anything like that. I remember, when he was 10 years old, he had a character that was very dangerous and can do anything to stop injustice. The character used to do something that brings pain to him."

" Oh... But does he know about this character.?"

" Did you expect me to say about this to a 10-year-old boy?"

" What about his parents then?"

" He is an orphan, Y/n. And after some days of treatment, he was fine, that is the reason till now I haven't talked about this character to him."

"Oh... I feel so pity for him. But you can talk to him now as he is a grown-up man."

"Did you forget about the reason for which I called you?"

"You haven't told me yet."

"I thought you would have known by this time. Okay, so I am giving this case to you Y/n.."

"WHAT??? But why me? I have never dealt with patients having Multiple Personality Disorder. I have no experience in this."

"I know that you are not experienced in this but I know that you can cure him. This disorder can only be cured if the patient shares everything about him with his doctor. And Y/n, you are good at this job. You easily get friendly with your patients."

"But......"

"Y/n.."

"I understand Dr Ramsey. I will do my best to not let you down."

"Thank you Dr Y/n. And I know you will do good."

"So when  are we  meeting the patient?"

"You are meeting the patient not 'we' "

"Why??  I even don't know anything about him even his name."

"Y/n, take this file. It contains all the information about him. And in addition to that, you will be going to his home to discuss his disorder."

"WHY WILL I GO TO HIS HOME? He can meet me in our hospital."

"Y/n, he is a very famous person in the world and it will cause a lot of problems if the media knows about it. And if you are going to ask how he is a famous person then read the file which I gave you. And I think you will be very surprised to know his name"

"Okayyy... Dr Ramsey. I will completely read the file before I meet him."

(I said with an annoyance as this is becoming more and more personal, because whenever I wanted to visit any of my patient's houses Dr Ramsey would always give me tons of work and now he is sending me to a house which belongs to a man having a mental disorder, all alone....... Okay leave your frustration Y/n, and understand his problem..)

"Dr Ramsey, can you inform him that I am going to meet him tomorrow in the morning? As I have a day off tomorrow."

"Okay, Y/n... I will inform him about this. And thank you Y/n for taking this case."

"It is my duty, Dr Ramsey," I said with a smile.