CHAPTER 7

I was lying on my bed when I smelled something good. The smell was coming from downstairs. I decided to go downstairs. Then I saw Mr Jeon decorating the plate. He was looking like a real chef. Okay, the normal character loves to cook.

" Oh hello, Dr Y/n. I didn't see you. Did you rest well?"

"Oh... Yes, Mr Jeon. I wanted to know what is it you have cooked. It smells so good."

"The name of this dish is 'Nana's Italian Roulade'."

"Oh

"Oh... Okay. I have heard about this. And by the way, it looks so good."

"Thank you for the compliment Dr Y/n. I hope it also tastes good."

After dinner...

"Was the food okay Dr Y/n?"

"Yes Mr Jeon, the food was delicious."
"Good to hear. It is already late, I think we should plan the schedule for tommorow. We should go to sleep now  as you are already tired of the shifting."

"Good Night Mr Jeon."

"Good Night Dr Y/n."
-------------------------------------------------------

Next Day

Y/n 's POV:-

Yesterday's dinner was so good. I also had a good sleep. But now I have to go to work and then I have to also plan a particular schedule for treatment so that it won't affect our work. I went downstairs and to my surprise, Mr Jeon was already having breakfast.
End of POV

" Good morning Mr Jeon."

"Oh, good morning DR.Y/n.Please come and have your breakfast. After you finish your breakfast we can talk about the schedule."

"Thank you, Mr Jeon, but today I have an appointment with a serious patient. Maybe after I come from work, we can plan."

"Dr Y/n, did Dr Ramsey called you yesterday?"

"No..."

"Okay you see, Dr Y/n as I don't want anyone to know about my problem as it will bring a lot of criticism to my company and it will cause hindrance in the life's of my employ so Dr Ramsey said that you are not going to work at the hospital for few months. After I recover you can continue with your work."( Jungkook said in a state of nervousness. )

" ............"

" Dr Y/n... Dr.y/n... are you even listening to me? "

" Could you please call Dr Ramsey because I know that when I will call him he is not going to pick up."( How could he do that? Neither he informed about the conditions nor about this thing. )

" Oh...I am calling him right now. Please don't get mad."

" Hello Dr Ramsey, there is a person who wants to talk to you."

"Hello Jungkook, okay then give the phone to that person. "

"Good Morning DR.Ramsey..."

"Y/n..."(He already know what is going to happen)

"Yes..."

"Dr Y/n, please allow me to explain this."

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME???"

"Y/n let me explain...Don't act like a child."

"YOU ARE SAYING ME TO RESIGN FROM WORK FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS...WHAT ABOUT MY PATIENTS?"

"Isn't Mr Jeon your patient Y/N?"

"Yes but..."

"See Y/n I have already informed them that you are going to America for few months."

"And why in the world will I go to America?"

"Because there is a meeting and you have to also attend a course there. And all of your colleagues have requested me to say all the best and  to do a good job."

"Wahhhh... Dr Ramsey, you always make good excuses."

"It is for a patient, Y/n. And you not resigning from your work. This is your work, to cure Mr Jeon. He is one of your patients, you have to take this seriously."

"Okay Dr Ramsey. I understand. But I am doing this for my patient not for you Dr Ramsey." ( Jungkook smiled)

"Thank you Y/n for understanding. I am sorry Y/n to put you  in this trouble but I know that only you will be able to cure him."

"Don't be sorry...Dr Ramsey. I should be sorry for shouting at you without understanding anything."

"And one more thing you will be assisting him in his works so that you can keep an eye on him."

"WHAT...Okay...Dr Ramsey. Any other surprising information?"

"No, this was the last information. (Dr. Ramsey laughed) So you go now and plan the schedule for his treatment."

"Bye Dr Ramsey."

"All the best Y/n."

The call ended.....

"Thank you Dr Y/n for helping me."

"Mr Jeon as I said to you before you don't have to think any of this. It is just my way to take all the frustration out on Dr Ramsey."
We both laughed at this statement.