CHAPTER 10

Y/n POV:-
Where is he? I am tired of calling him right now. Where could he go this early? He also has not informed anyone from his office where he is going. I called Dr Ramsey to inform him about Jungkook. He was also tensed after listening to this as he also didn't know where he could be. Now, I don't know what to do in this kind of situation because this is my first time facing this. I even can't take the help of the police as it will bring a lot of trouble to Mr Jeon and his company. What should I do?
While I was thinking about him in my room I heard a loud thud coming across from my room. I rushed towards the sound. Then I found the door of Jungkook's room was closed. So he is finally back.
END OF POV

"Mr Jeon...Mr Jeon... Please open the door. I want to talk to you."
No response came from inside.
"Mr Jeon...why are you not responding to me?"
I was constantly knocking on the door. But there was no response. Then I decided to call him via phone.

??? POV
I just came to my room after finishing my work but why in the world someone is banging my door. Now, who is calling me?
'Dr. Y/n' showing on the call screen.
Who is this Dr y/n? A doctor? For what? Well to know that I have to act like dumb Jungkook.
End of POV

"Hello, Mr Jeon is this you? Are you okay? Why are not opening the door?"

"Chill woman... Stop shouting... I am fine.."

"Woman??"

"Sorry, Dr Y/n... I was just tensed about work."

"Oh... Okay but could please open the door? I need to see you."

"Okay wait a minute."

Call ended...

"Mr Jeon are you alright? Is your head paining now?"

"I am totally fine... Dr Y/n."

While I was talking to him I saw a scratch on his face and some bloodstain on his shirt...Wait a sec... BLOODSTAIN... WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS HE DOING? And his dressing style is also different.

He is also acting differently

He is also acting differently. I decided not to ask him about the stain because I don't want to take any risk.

"Mr Jeon, may I ask you something.. Mr jeon? Why is he not listening to me? Mr Jeon..."

"Stop calling me that... I am JK... Call me by this name only, okay?"

"JK??"

"You are a doctor right why are so confused with saying JK.."

"JK right... Well JK do you remember anything from last night."

"No..."

"Okay..."

"Now it is my turn to ask you few questions."

"Ask."

"Well, in which particular field are you specialised? I know which field but I want to know more in-depth."

He is not Mr Jeon. I think this character is what Dr Ramsey was saying. Well, I can't say him I am his psychiatrist. So I have said something else.

" I am your dietician, JK."

"Oh..."

"Dr Y/n, could please excuse me for a moment?"

"Of course. "

After that, he went to the washroom. I decided to call DR. Ramsey to inform him about Mr Jeon's condition.
"Hello, Dr Ramsey."

"Hello, Dr Y/n. How are you?"

"Doctor, it is urgent. I don't have the time to say you in this detail but Mr Jeon is showing different behaviour."

"Are you okay Y/n? Did he tried to hurt you?"

"I am fine, Dr Ramsey. He didn't do anything to me. But his way of talking is changed and I also saw some bloodstain on his shirt."

"Y/n listen to me carefully. Do not take any risk. Just talk to him like you do Mr jeon. I think the character which I  talked to you about has come again. This character gets angry very easily. So take care y/n and if he tries to do anything just call me okay."

"Okay, Dr Ramsey."

Meanwhile, JK has listened to their conversation.
"I think she is more than a dietician." He smirked while saying this to himself."

" Oh..Dr.Y/n you are still here. I thought you have gone downstairs to prepare some food for me because I am really hungry right now."

" Oh...I forgot about that. Sorry Mr Jeon." ( Did he remember that I live with him in this house? Is this Mr Jeon? )

" Mr Jeon is a nice name...but I thought as you are my dietician you shouldn't call me so formally. I have already said to call me JK. I think I don't have to repeat." He said in a warning tone.
"Yes JK...Please excuse me for a moment."(Nope, he is not Mr Jeon.)

"Take your time."

JK POV:-
While she is downstairs let me check her true identity. I started searching for her files. But I couldn't find anything. But then I saw a card on the table.
"Oh..so she is a psychiatrist... Jungkook wants to get rid of me. Well, let's see how it goes. It would be fun."