CHAPTER 5

After getting aware of the fact that he was, my favourite painter and was the same person who has a mental disorder, I am very sad. I hope I can cure him as soon as possible. I was waiting in the lounge area when a nurse came and said that the patient is awake now. I was happy to hear the news and I soon went to the room where he was.

"Hello, Mr Jeon. I am Dr Y/n, your psychiatrist. Are you feeling good now? "

"Oh..it's nice to meet you Dr Y/n. Yes, I am feeling good now."

"The nurse said that you would be getting discharged within few hours, then we can talk about the treatment

"The nurse said that you would be getting discharged within few hours, then we can talk about the treatment. and one more thing you don't have to worry about the fact that  your identity is revealed because it is not."

"Thank you Dr.y/n."

After few hours...............

Jungkook POV:-

I got discharged and I was looking for Dr Y/n but I couldn't find her. So I decided to go home and call her.
As soon as I entered my house I was hugged by my most caring grandmother.

"Grandma...I am unable to breathe."

"Oh...sorry Kookie...I was afraid. I thought something happened to you. Why were you not picking up my phone calls? Dr Y/n also came and waited for you but you didn't come. Where were you?"

"Oh...my concerned grandma...I am totally fine. Nothing happened to me( I don't want her to take any worries) I just had very important work and I have also talked to Dr Y/n about this. So, don't take any worries.."

"Kookie, today I am leaving for orphanage..."

Jungkook remains silent, he doesn't want her to leave...
"Oh, my kookie don't be sad...I will visit you very soon but as you have said that you want some time for yourself and  you also that you have some important work so we decided not to come to your house for time being..."
"Grandma, I didn't mean that way, why are leaving so soon?? "

" Don't worry Jungkook, we are not sad, we are happy that you giving yourself some time...we are happy for you..."

Jungkook couldn't stop his tears from flowing. He even couldn't say anything about his illness to them. He couldn't say that he is dangerous for them...He did not want to lose them.

" Take care Grandma, have a safe journey. Take your medicines in time. I will be visiting my home(orphanage) very soon grandma..."
The old lady waved her through the car's window and smiled at her kookie.

After Grandma left, I decided to call Dr Y/n as Dr Ramsey has already given me her number.

" Hello...Is this Dr Y/n?"
" Yes, may I know who am I  speaking to?
"I am Jeon Jungkook"
"Oh, Mr jeon"
" I just wanted to know like when you will be free so that we could talk about the treatment process."
"I am free now, if you have no problem then we can meet."
"Oh...then, can you come now, you know I can't go outside like that.."
"Yes I know, Mr Jeon. I will be coming right now."
"Okay then. "

Ding dong.....
The door was opened by none other than my favourite painter...I should stop my fangirling a bit.

"Hello Dr Y/n, please come in."

"Hello, Mr Jeon. How are you feeling now?"

"I am feeling a lot better."

"That's good to hear."

"Please take a seat."
(He is such a gentleman.....he seems to have good control over himself then how come he has this disorder.)

"Would you like to drink something?"

"Oh..no no.."

"Okay so we can start talking about the treatment....wait, before that when are you going to shift here?"

"What...why will I shift here? ( is this a new character or why is he asking me to shift here)

" Oh.. no....don't tell me that Dr Ramsey has not said you about the conditions?"

" What conditions? "

" Oh...no... Dr Ramsey, why did you do this to me...wait let me call him so that he can tell you about the conditions."

"Oh..okay" (Why am I sensing that these conditions are going to be worse....)