Natural (Charli D'Amelio)

I've rewritten this 3 times

I've rewritten this 3 times. I'm sorry if it's not good. I'm kinda sleep deprived right now.

Y/n calls Charli and she misses the call. She calls Y/n back but she didn't call in time. Charli not answering this call was going to cost her EVERYTHING. They find Y/n but she's in a coma. Is Y/n gonna be able to survive or will she break trying?

Charli's View

I put my phone down and it rings.

I know it's Y/n. She calls me every day to ask how I feel and if I need anything. She's not famous and she doesn't take anything from me, she just gives me gifts randomly. She's perfect.

"Stop worrying about Y/n for a minute and help me." Chase says.

Chase and Y/n are best friends but people think it's wrong that she's friends with the boy on cheated on her girlfriend.

"With what?" I ask.

"Lift this side and I'll lift this side." Chase says.

I lift the side of the table and we carry it upstairs. I go back downstairs and my phone was making a lot of noise. I call Y/n back and she answers immediately.

"Why didn't you answer me?" Y/n asks.

"I'm sorry, Bubs. Wait, why are you breathing so fast?" I say.

"Hey!" Someone shouts.

I hear Y/n run and someone chases her.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"It's natural." Someone says.

"Join us." Someone else says.

"Fuck." Y/n says out of breath.

"Y/n?" I ask.

I hear a gunshot and the line goes dead.

Y/n's View

I run into the woods and they chase me.

"Y/n!" They shout.

I feel someone hold my hand and and I knew who's hand it was.