Forever (Charli D'Amelio)

Why do these bitches keep lighting fireworks? I got a fucking headache and it's 3 AM!

Y/n's View

"Y/n!" Charli calls.

Everything is happening so fast lately. 4 months ago, I just a 18-year-old TikToker who got famous for using my voice to pretend to be celebrities and got into the Hype House. Now, I'm not happy with where I am in life.

I got "canceled" for "simping" over my own girlfriend, I get death threats every hour, and I get body shamed every 30 SECONDS.

"Y/n." Charli says coming in my room.

"It's gonna be okay." Charli says rubbing my back.

"Promise me." I say sitting up.

"I promise." She says.

I smile and Charli kisses me.

"Go get a shower and we'll get ready to leave." Charli says.

"Okay." I say.

She smiles and leaves.

Time Skip; Charli's View

Y/n had her head on my shoulder and she was sleeping.

I know she needs every ounce of sleep she can get. She's going insane every time she gets hate. It's so bad TikTok would've stopped paying her if she didn't have a contract.

I don't know she's getting body shamed. When she got famous, everyone was simping over her. I think she's adorable, but it doesn't matter what I think. What they say matters to her.

"What time is it?" Y/n mumbles.

"Midnight." I say looking at the time on my phone.

"Happy anniversary." Y/n mumbles.

I kiss her forehead and she smiles.

The plane lands and we get off. I see paparazzi start running towards up and Y/n groans. They start taking pictures of us and I put my arm around her.

"Y/n!" They all shout.

I hear Y/n breathe heavy and I pull her hood down.

Y/n has had more panic attacks since she's joined the Hype House 4 months ago than she has in one year. Y/n says it's because she's not used to being in California since she grew up on a farm.