Attention (Dixie D'Amelio)

Y/n's a vampire who's never been in love until she met Dixie. Dixie only wants one thing from Y/n, attention. Dixie gets to know Y/n realizes that she's a nice girl and falls for her. Y/n finds out what Dixie wants and breaks things off. Until she realizes that she needs Dixie.

 Until she realizes that she needs Dixie

Dixie's View

My phone rings and Y/n was FaceTiming me.

"Hey, babe." Y/n says.

"Hi, fool." I say.

"I will bite your neck." Y/n says flashing her fangs.

"Didn't you say that means I love you on Twitter?" I ask.

"Yes." She says.

"Aww. I love you too." I say.

"Can I come over?" She asks smiling.

"Why are you asking me if you live here?" I ask.

"Because I attacked Charli when her arm was bleeding and you took my key." She says.

Charli cut her arm playing with knives (like the dumb bitch she is) and Y/n went insane. She chased Charli for 10 minutes straight until I figured out what was going on.

I cut my arm so Y/n would come to me and I pushed her in the pool. I took her key and she's staying with Madison Beer.

"Only if you bring me another hoodie and I'll give your key back." I say.

"Deal. I'm on my way." She says.

I hang up and smile.

We wanted to get public but I'm dating Y/n's dating Madison Beer for a publicity stunt.

*Stan Madison Beer for clear skin*

It happened after Y/n bit her neck for Madison's music video then they kissed in Y/n's YouTube video. The internet went crazy and they're managers made them start the publicity stunt by kissing in front of paparazzi.

This was before Y/n and I were dating and Madison supports us. She never goes too far in public and let's us spend time alone. Not like that.

All I want from Y/n is attention. Not fame but her love.

Time Skip; Y/n's View

"Dixie—" I say.

"You want to hang out with Madison Beer more than Dixie D'Amelio." Dixie says.

"I'm sorry—" I say.

Dixie hangs up and I sigh.

"Can we get a kiss on camera?" Jack asks.

*Jack will never be forgotten*

Madison cups my cheeks and gives me her "let's-give-them-a-show" look. I nod my head and she kisses me.