London Boy (Charli D'Amelio)

Charli's View

Charli's View

Two years ago, I met someone online that lived in Europe. Her name is Y/n and I've never met her in person. We've FaceTimed a lot and we're actually dating.

"What if you get catfished? You've been dating this girl for 2 years, you send her money more than three times, and you bought her a one-way plane ticket to America." Dixie says.

"She needed the money for her eye surgery. The other times I sent her money because she was stressed because she couldn't help her parents pay their bills. She didn't ask for it and she showed me that some of her bills were last due." I say.

"They can't be a catfish." I say.

"Okay... I guess." Dixie says.

"Flight 2946 from London to California has just arrived." The man on the intercom says.

"That's her flight." I say.

"It could be a he; his flight." She says.

"You're right. Y/n doesn't like labels or disclosing her sexuality." I say.

"Ugh." She says rolling her eyes.

I see a group of people come down an escalator and I see Y/n get off.

"Y/n!" I shout running to her.

Y/n does look a little different but it's just her eyes. One is a different color, I guess they're different because of her eye surgery.

Y/n smiles and hugs me tightly.

I had always thought she was too good for America but I guess I was wrong. Which is good, because I don't think I could leave my family to go to her.

I love my hometown as much as Motown, I love SoCal

She's not wearing any fancy clothes either. She's a regular teenager.

And you know I love Springsteen, faded blue jeans,

"I can't believe you're real." I say.

Y/n laughs and I smile.

But something happened, I heard him laughing

"My god, you look even more beautiful in person." Y/n says.

I saw the dimples first and then I heard the accent