I Got You (Charli D'Amelio)

I'm working on Coming Out and Rebound.

Charli's View

"Hey, babe." Y/n says answering the phone.

"Are you lying to me?" I ask.

"Woah. What are you talking about?" Y/n asks.

"Are you leaving me?" I ask.

"Slow down. Where are you getting this from?" She says.

"Are you going joining the military?" I ask.

"No." She says.

"Yes, you are." I say.

"Then why would you ask me?" She asks.

"You told me that you weren't going." I say.

"And you told me that you weren't leaving Connecticut to go to Califonia. You're leaving me after 3 years. Just because you're famous and you turned 18. I'm 19 and I never thought about leaving you." She says.

"I'm not breaking up with you." I say.

"I could've taken that job in Arizona but I staying in Connecticut but I didn't because I love you. You're moving across the country and you're expecting me to stay in Connecticut forever? No, I'm not." She says.

Down the line you gotta go and catch an upgrade

"Y/n--" I say.

"You can break up with me and date one of those boys who want your money and success. I've sacrificed so much for you. I risked my relationship with my dad and you know that I don't have my mom anymore." She says.

Never let em tell ya that ya can't do your thing

Y/n's View

Charli isn't not crying, she always cries when we argue. Then I apologize (even though most of the time it's not my fault) and we just cuddle.

"We need a break, we need to work on our selves. Call me before you leave or don't, I don't care." Charli says.

"Charli." I say.

The line goes dead and I sigh. I see a notification from Charli and I click on it.

 I see a notification from Charli and I click on it

It's getting old at this point. I'm the one who has to apologize for everything. Even when I don't do anything.

"Y/n." Someone calls.

I get up and follow them. They let me in the room and I sit in front of Dr Walker.

Charli and I have a lot of problems so we went to counselling together. Things got "better" (as Charli would say) but I secretly starting going to Dr Walker. He's Skylar's dad and we've been friends since Kindergarten. 

"This is the last time we'll see each other before you leave, correct?" Dr Walker asks.

"Yes, sir." I say.