Stacy's Mom (Charli D'Amelio) #2

I just wanted to say that there are not 200 chapters published. The others are drafts and I can't delete them, I don't know why.

Y/n's View; 2 months later...

I hear a knock on the door and I open it. I see Charli standing in the doorway and she hugs me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask letting her come in.

"I missed you." Charli says as I close the door.

"We see each other every day in the halls, my love." I say.

She smiles and kisses me.

"How are you doing in your other classes?" Charli asks as we sit on my bed.

"Good." I say.

"I knew you would like college." She says.

I laugh and she smiles.

"How's Allison?" I ask slowly.

"She's okay. She's still mad at you but she doesn't know that there's anything going on between us. She's dating Adam, now." She says.

"As I figured." I say.

"You shouldn't worry about her, this is your life. Don't look back and regret anything." She says.

"I'm not. I think that's just how I forget about my past. I figure out that everything is okay and I can finally leave it behind." I say.

"You really are weird." She says.

I laugh and we both smile. She kisses me and I put my hand under her shirt.

"Baby." Charli says.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"You have class, you're gonna be tired." She says.

"I'll be fine." I say.

She nods her head as she smiles and kisses me.

Time Skip

I open the door and see Charli sitting on my bed. I kiss her forehead and give the cup of coffee to her.

"I have something to tell you and I'm just gonna say it." Charli asks.

"Okay." I say sitting next to her.

"I'm pregnant." Charli says.

I stare at her and Charli starts to cry.

"I knew you would turn your back on me. I'm 11 years older than you, why wouldn't you?" Charli says continuing to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey. Do you remember what I said to you 2 months ago?" I ask.

"I will never walk out on you, I would never cheat on you, I would never hurt you, and I would never make your life a living hell." I say.

"I'd never get you pregnant at 14 and just leave. I wouldn't want anyone, except you. I'll never fall in love with anyone else." I say quietly.

"Mhmm." Charli says sniffling.

"I meant every single word. I was just a little shocked. I'm not far away from your house, we'll make it work. I got you, we're gonna raise our baby together." I say wiping her tears.