Chapter 33 -Jealous Wife and Stubborn Feelings

Warning: This chapter contains a lot of feels that I, myself, can't handle. Okay, not really, but I just had an extremely hard time writing this chapter. 

Jealous- Nick Jonas (cover by Ai Brustofski)

Chapter 33 –Jealous Wife and Stubborn Feelings

I felt tears escaped from my eyes when the cab driver drove off. I was staring out blankly outside the window but my mind was preoccupied by a lot of things.  Daniel’s words would echo on my mind while the images earlier would flash.

Surely, Andrew didn’t kiss her back. She only kissed him on the cheek but he smiled in return. He didn’t push her away nor did he looked at her questioningly about the kiss. I could remember the words from one of the girls before they came into view. She was ranting about how flirty that woman was to Andrew.

What if she really was trying to steal my husband away from me? Oh, God. No.  I’m starting to get possessive. I shouldn’t. I don’t even have the right to be jealous. I’m just his best friend.

I’m just his best friend whom he was forced to marry because of our stupidity and carelessness. It’s not like he would marry me because he loved me, right?

I should have known that he being sweet and gentle towards me was just a big fat lie and I’m too stupid to hope that it was something more. It felt real but then it was just probably my imagination.

His sweetness was just probably because I’m his best friend or just because he was single… Screw it, his married. Forgetting about him being married to me, he was just acting like that because he hasn’t been with any other girls ever since we got married.

Except for that bitch Tiffany who managed to fuck him while I was at home worried. That proves my point that he really doesn’t love me. Like, wow, I really thought he would? He wouldn’t have done that thing with her if he did love me but hey, I was that hard headed bitch who wouldn’t admit about her feelings for Andrew. I kept on pushing him away and when I did, I would go cry because he did her.

I wiped the tears from my eyes using my handkerchief before I pulled out a few cash that would enough to pay the cab. I slowly made my way inside our house.

I must admit I feel lonely going home alone. I shouldn’t have made myself used to having him pick me up so we could go home together. I lazily inserted my key into the key hole and opened the door.

I threw myself on the couch and began sobbing hard. Why do I have to fall for him? They say if you love someone you have to let them go, right?

Standing up, I began to wipe the wetness around my now puffy eyes. I shouldn’t let this get to me, should I? We should just stop fooling everyone and especially ourselves. I should let him go. That could make him happy, I know. Being single and free once again? He loved that.

Before I could even move a foot towards the stairs, I heard some screeching of the tires. It was Andrew. He didn’t really like to screech his car especially that car. He loved that so much and he wouldn’t love to see a single scratch on it.

The door then flew open. Andrew was standing, panting as if he hurried his way home.

“Christie.” He said in a tone which almost made my heart melt. There was just so much tenderness and concern. For a second, I have forgotten about my decision of leaving him.

“Enough Drew” I told him raising my hand gesturing for him to stop. He looked at me defeated. “Let’s just stop this.”

WHAT?!” He asked and I looked away. “What do you mean?”