Chapter 3-Party-yyy

Sorry for not being around for like a month or so. I was so busy. :( Anyway, here is the much awaited party. 

One night. One party. One mistake.

A Photo of Christie on the side~ :)

Chapter 3-Party-yyy

After eating dinner with the Jenkins at a luxurious restaurant, we dropped off our family first at the hotel where they were staying before Andrew dropped me off at my dormitory before he went on his own. My precious beetle got stuck the other night while I went to get some dinner at a nearby store so I had to call Andrew to come and pick me up that night. My car is in a car repair shop until now because of some engine failure hence, I forced Andrew to drive me back and forth. I don’t know why my precious beetle has been getting sick lately. I guess it was too old and I have to change it soon after I get my salary on my first job. Andrew is such a lucky ass, his old Chevrolet Lumina, the first car ever which was given to him by his parents was replaced by a convertible Lamborghini as a graduation gift!

Opening my room, I took a quick shower and slipped unto one of my printed leggings and a white tank top which I partnered with my low cut leopard printed boots. I dried my hair and curled its bottom for a sexier look. My phone then buzzed, receiving a message from someone. I then peeped at it, sliding to unlock. The message was from Andrew saying he’s on his way and will drop at my place in five minutes. Another message was from Zoey which I assumed she sent while I was in the shower saying she never thought my parents would allow me to party and that she’ll treat me a cup of coffee tomorrow as a congratulatory gift. Obviously, it was a gift not because we graduated but because I was allowed by my parents. I just then focused on getting my make-up done before Andrew gets here. I then put my powder on, a shade of dark eye shadow and eyeliner, lightly brushed my cheeks with a little pink blush and added a nude lipstick.

There was a knock on my door few minutes after I was done with my make-up, while checking up on my look. “Don’t tell me you are still in the shower, I’ll definitely let you get there via cab.” A familiar voice said as he continued to knock on my wooden door.

I then stood up from my stool and opened the door. “You wouldn’t dare to. Your parents are just one call away and you’ll be dead, you know that.” I told him as I narrow my eyes at him, smirking like the bad ass that I was.

Rolling his eyes at me, knowing what I said was true, he spoke. “Whatever. Let’s go before other man can hit on Alexa.”

“Alexa. Alexa. Alexa. You wouldn’t be able to get to her, idiot.” I said as I turned around and went back in front of my vanity mirror. I heard him followed me, shutting the door behind us.

“Oh yeah? So you think you can get Cole, huh?” He said mockingly, his mouth close to my ear as he spoke those words right behind me, his face near mine. I can feel my cheeks heat up a little as the uneasiness of him this close was taking over. It’s not that I like him or something but I wouldn't deny that this guy is hot. He had slept with half of our school’s population way back in high school and also in college. He has that reputation that is like my brothers.

I go to parties, I go drink, I date guys but never slept with any of them. Think I feel out of place with all these people around me? I feel shy because I am a virgin? Nope, definitely not. Zoey is really proud of me; she lost hers when she was in high school. My brothers are over protective of me too. I don’t want to give it to someone just like that. I may be partying all weekend—every weekend rather—but I would only like to give it up on the night of my wedding. Yeah, I still want to walk on the aisle wearing a white dress confidently. I was also raised by my parents that way. My family is not just a bit but really conservative but my two brothers are exempted for that. Their reason is they are guys and it is okay for them to have sex with girls since they wouldn't be ‘losing’ anything.