Chapter 15-Honeymoon Without What?

unedited.

Call me inspired or something but hey, I'm enjoying and I'm updating fast. :D

The previous update and this update may be short but I hope it's worth it. :D

Chapter 15—Honeymoon Without What?

After Charles excused himself to go to the captain’s deck, I quickly placed the empty glass of fruit shake on the table. Andrew placed his glass beside mine as he watched me.

“What?” I gave him a questioning look as I continued to unbutton my shirt. I was already wearing my bikini underneath my button up shirt and denim shorts. “Aren’t we supposed to jump and swim later?”

He just shrugged and pulled his white shirt over revealing his well-developed torso and six-pack abs. I must have been staring because he started clearing his throat. “Does my wife like it?”

“Dream on, Drew. I bet Alan of the Hangover has better abs than you do.” I retorted rolling my eyes. That’s like the lamest retort I could come up. Come on, Alan was actually fat!

“Why don’t you just admit it, wifey?” He smirked at me as he walked towards me.

“Fat chance, hubby.” I told sticking my tongue out. I then took off my button up shirt carefully placing it on the chair. I started stripping my denim shorts. He then started chuckling making me glare at his direction. Was he laughing at my body? I may not be slim and may not have that model type of body but I don’t think my body is ugly enough for him to laugh at. “What?”

He tried to compose himself shaking his head before finally answering me. “It’s just funny to think that you’re here stripping in front of me now because you puked on my shirt and started stripping in front of me more than a month ago.”

I scowled at him. “Yeah, blame it on me, Jenkins.”

“I’m not blaming you, Mrs. Jenkins. I was just stating some facts.” He said dragging out the words ‘Mrs. Jenkins’ as nasty as possible to remind me that I am in fact a Jenkins now.

“Whatever.” It was the only word I could as I make a face while picking my denim short which pooled under my feet. I then threw a glance at his direction. He was already stripping his shorts revealing a board shorts. So that’s why he wasn’t bringing a bag along with him.

“Are you two ready?” Charles peered out making us look at his direction. He was holding two snorkelling gears and other floatation devices. “Please do put this on before you jump to the water.”

He handed the snorkelling gears and floatation devices to us. Andrew helped me in putting my life jacket and snorkelling gear. Unlike me, Andrew had experienced snorkelling before.

When Charles gave us the go signal, Andrew and I plunged into the clear waters of Oahu. We were holding each others’ hand. Andrew helped me in adjusting my diving mask. “There you go.”

“Thanks!” I grinned at him as I put the mouthpiece of the snorkel just like he did. He then signalled me to go underwater in his count.

1…

2…

3…

I immersed my head underwater and opened my eyes. I squinted my eyes a little bit to adjust and focus. Then everything was clear. There were school of fishes. Some fish were hiding at the corals below. The coral reefs were lined ranging from the colours of pink, red, blue, green and even cream. Some were bigger than the others and some had smaller holes. It was a fancy sight.