Chapter 22-The Drunken Drew

Dedicated to: Reminiscence- (Hi Jules!)

Look at that lovable gif banner on the side, please. It looks perfect, isn't it? Well, I find it perfect. XD I love it. ♥ (Feel free to ask if you can't read the line/dialogue written)

I'm sorry this hsould have been up earlier but I was busy making graphics. Please don't hate me.

Anyway, here it is. :)

unedited.

Chapter 22—The Drunken Drew

Christie’s POV

“Why the hell am I up at two fucking a.m.?” I found myself asking as I tried pulling my hair out of frustration.  I’m not even watching a movie nor am I reading a really good book right now. This is not insomnia. I know. You’re worried.

Then there was a screeching of tires outside which made me jumped off the couch. I immediately peeked through the curtains of our window. There was Andrew, hopping out of a cab.

“Are those beers?” I whispered to myself as I noticed a plastic bag which looked like it was filled with cans of beers. I hurriedly ran towards the front door as I saw him stumbling towards our lawn.

I ran towards him and helped him to stand straight up. He was even holding another can of beer on his other hand.

“Hey, what are you doing?” I asked as I supported him by his shoulders. He then looked at me like he was trying to decipher if I’m human or not.

“Christie? Wow. You look like Christie!” He exclaimed grinning as he tried pointing his fingers at me but failed. He actually looked like he was shaking his almost empty can of beer.

“I. Am. Christie.” I answered rolling my eyes. I then draped his arms over my shoulder, trying to steady him.

“Christie? You’re Christie!” He grinned, slurring the words. He then looked back at the cab driver and knocked on its window. “Sir, this is my wife.”

“H-hi.” The cab driver greeted awkwardly. I just nodded at him and mouthed a ‘sorry’. I was about to turn around and drag Andrew along with me when the cab driver cleared his throat.

“Yes?” I asked not knowing why he did that.

“Your husband hasn’t paid yet, ma’am.” He announced making me sigh. I checked my pockets using my free hand but then I remembered I’m wearing a pyjama.

I then looked at Andrew and shook him a little. “Pay the cab now.”

“Cab? What cab? Yellow cab? Pizza! You want pizza?” He asked, looking a little startled at first. I groaned in frustration.

“Just how many fucking bottles of alcohol have you taken?” I asked in a stern tone. I haven’t seen him at this state for a long while now. He just grinned and chuckled at me childishly.

I rolled my eyes and just checked his pockets. “Oh, you’re touching me.” He whispered maliciously.

“I’m just trying to get some money from your wallet to pay the cab, Drew.” I groaned as I pulled his wallet out from his back pocket. I heard him sigh as I pulled out a few dollars as a payment for the cab.

“Thank you! Good luck with that.” said the cab driver before he drove off.  

I turned my attention back to the drunk person whose arm was slung over my shoulder. Actually, it’s just freakin’ hard to ignore the fact that he weighs more than me and the plastic filled with empty can of beers are actually touching my boob and tummy.