Chapter 18 Planning and wandless magic?

Hey guys so this is the second chapter this month. This is to make up for bit being able to post a chapter last month. I will always try to do this. I try to get a chapter out every month, I felt bad for bit getting one out last month so I made a second one this month hope you enjoy!
°Wolven°
Thoughts

Draco's POV

Ever since the duel the Slytherins,sans Vitani, and I have been planning on what we were gonna do to the the golden boy and his parents. We even managed to get some inside help from the Weasley twins. Apparently they also have it out for the Potter's, said something about Vitani helping financially with a shop or something. I'm not sure, however now we had someone, or in this case someones, in the lions den. We decided that we would set off our prank on the golden boy for when classes start on Monday. The twins would sneak a potions that the upper years made and put it in his shampoo/conditioner and his body wash. This would make his hair and skin turn different colors and on the last day it would be Slytherin colors just to further embarrass him. I got dobby to put a potion in his food that would make him bark every so often cuz ya'know he's a mutt I silently laughed at my own joke. Finally we will have them put the final potion in his goblet...but that's a surprise for later.

Severus's pov

I knew my snakes were up to something..and I had a sneaky suspicion it has to do with the Potter's. Not that I'm gonna stop them. If Dumbledore and the adult Potter's want to turn a blind eye to the harassment towards my snakes from the lions, then I will turn a blind eye to this. It started the other day when my 6th-7th years started asking if they could use the potions lab more often...
Flash back
"Professor?" I heard the sound of one of my snakes, Anthony Yagi I believe a half-blood if I remember, I answered a quick 'come in' and the door opened to reveal 6 other students. Rachel night, Susan Able, Zane Ro'Meave , Samantha Wiers, Garroth Ro'Meave, and Kovu Star. 'wierd' I thought to myself, "what do you need? You don't normally come to me unless there is a problem." I said standing up from my desk and striding over to them my robes billowing. "Well uh, we were wondering if we could use the potions lab.." asked Samantha, I arched my eyebrow in question "For extra practice!!" Zane exclaimed quickly probably sensing my next question. 'I know they are up to something..but I'm curious to see how it plays out' "I don't mind as long as you don't use them on your fellow snakes." I saw a slight glimmer and mischievous look in their eyes. I mentally sighed. Yep they are definitely up to something, but it doesn't seem like it's against a housemate, the ravens keep to themselves and their is no way it's a hufflepuff so it's something against the Gryffindor's. I internally smirked at my discovery; this should be interesting. "You may use the lab untill dinner. Make sure you take breaks and eat and do not over work yourselves." I said I may seem cold but I care about my snakes. They said there thanks and headed to the lab. Just as they were about to walk through the door I called out "also just a quick reminder to all you snakes remember one of our most important rules..'Do.Not.Get.Caught.'" I could see them nod as a few tried to hide a smirk. They closed the door and I sighed "I almost feel bad for whichever idiot lion pissed off my snakes.. almost" I mumbled to myself as I continued to grade papers.
Flashback over
That was last Monday a few days after the duel. It's now Sunday and nothing has happened. If I know my snakes, and I'm pretty bloody sure I do. They are going for public humiliation, so it will start tomorrow if not today.
Vitani's POV

Everyone has been acting really wierd since the duel. They've been sneaker. I don't know what's going on but I don't have the time to find out. I've been the Alpha for 2 almost 3 years now. Halloween is growing closer and it's just my luck that the meeting is on my birthday. It will mark the third year of me being Alpha. It's tradition that every Kaina wolf Alpha make their own outfit each year on their birthday starting from when they become Alpha to when they stop. I'm pretty good at making clothes if I do say so myself. I used to make clothes for the house elves in the Potter Manor because it made me feel sad that they had to wear those rags. I also would make my own clothes when mine got to small and James and Lily forgot to take me shopping to get more. Because my birthday happens to be in a colder season, my dress fits to it. Though I'm not very cold due being a wolf I can withstand it more than others. However I still do get a bit cold. I wanted my dress to be different from the others. Normally it was just a plain dress with some patterns; but this year is different all the other creatures at the meeting are gonna see it. I already have a design of what I want it to look like.

 I already have a design of what I want it to look like

(Sorry they are side ways also these are my drawings)I was staring at my sketch book, while sitting on the couch in the Slytherin common room "ugghhhhhhh!!" I sighed grrr I've never been so nervous before what if the dress has to much? What if it'...

I was staring at my sketch book, while sitting on the couch in the Slytherin common room "ugghhhhhhh!!" I sighed grrr I've never been so nervous before what if the dress has to much? What if it's not enough?! I was so caught up in my worry's and thoughts that I didn't notice the ice that started lining the couch and al small patch of floor around me.
Lily's pov (bet you didn't see that coming)
Cold. That's the word that came to my mind while walking through the dungeons. I had to retrieve potions from Severus for Madame Pomfrey because he had to supervise some students in the potions lab. Seriously they need to put a heater down here! How to those Slytherin students live here! I was brought out of my musings when I reached the potions room. I knocked on the door only to find no answer. I slowly opened the door..."hello?" I called into the room "Madame Pomfrey wanted me to pick up some potions Severus. I know we don't get along but just give me the potions and I'll be on my way!" The door opened the rest of the way but instead of the potions master it's a student. 6th maybe 7th year Slytherin standing infront of the door. I peak behind him to see 6 others all sitting at desks with parchment and quills but no Severus to be seen. "Professor Snape is not here at the moment he had to go deal with something in the common room." Said the boy "I thought he was supervising students in the potions lab?" I said a bit accusingly I had to walk all the way down here and he's not even here?!
"He was but once he got word of something happening he had to leave he put a sterilizer on our cauldrons and told us to wait in the classroom." He gestured to the rest of the students who were ethier writing what I assume is essays or doodling. I nod "I don't know how long it will take and students aren't permitted to touch his potions only staff when authorized by him so check the common room. Good day Professor." The boy said before going back to a desk. I left and tried to find my way to the common room. When I found it I said the master password that all the proffesors have that works for every house. I walked on and saw the Malfoy heir, Severus and a few others trying to calm a girl down. It was Vitani! She looked stressed and was emitting...Ice?!? There was ice around her and she seemed to be in her own world. "Tani!" I heard the Malfoy heir shout and as if a switch had flipped she snapped out of it and she looked around in shock. "I'm apologize I've been a bit stressed lately." She said while waving her hand above the ice as it disappears wandless magic!

Heyo!! Hi guys hope you enjoyed the chapter thanks so much for all your support. Also if any of you are MHA or My Street fans then you might've recognized some of the names of the Slytherins. The mha may be for a book later in time I haven't decided yet. Hope you enjoyed the chapter have a nice rest of the day, evening, night
Bye Everyone