chapter 9 the truth

Holy shitaki-mushrooms!! 611 views! That's amazing thank you all so much.

Thoughts
Parsletongue
°Wolven°

Severus' POV

My mouth dropped when Vitani said this. I mean I was a little conflicted on it being Potter Jr. I mean know one was there when it happened, there were two children, and the both have scars, they all relied on the word of Dumbledore. This would ruin the Potter's if it got out...but how would it be proved? "I'm not gonna lie it is a little far fetched but at the same time it's not considering how much of an imbicle the Potter spawn is...but how can you prove it?" I asked the girl. She smirked. "From what I can see, you look to be a master occlumency and legitimist, correct?" She asks. I nod, not quite sure how she knew that. "Good. Can I trust you to not go deeper than the memories I push forward?" She asked. I was astonished it took alot of trust to allow someone access into your mid willingly. I have a feeling though she really doesn't need my word as just looking at the way she acts I can tell she has a good mind/mind protection. "I give you my word." I say. She nods and I take out my wand. "Legitimus!"

~Flashback~

One crib had a baby boy in it the boy looked like a carbon copy of his father aside from his full green eyes that looked like his mother's. The boy's name was Harry Potter, Voldemort looked at the child with a smirk "They think YOU are the one that is meant to be my end? HA! PATHETIC!  You have the amount of power that a less than average wizard could have. No it isn't you" he finished with an evil smirk, before turning to the next crib. He was shocked to see a girl with bright icy blue eyes staring up at him not a trace if fear within them. The girl had surprisingly pure white hair with a blue fade that was obviously not fake. The young girls name was Vitani. Voldemort chuckled making Pettigrew who was behind him shiver. "Vitani, name meaning demon of war. Yes I see your power it's undeniably powerful. You are the one who shall be my end...well not anymore...as I shall kill you, with a heavy heart might I add." Voldemort said with a hint of sorrow. It was true he thought of magical children as a gift from lady magic gifting young children with magic the future if the wizarding world. So when he says he didn't want to kill the young girl he was telling the truth but he couldn't die he had to make changes in the wizarding world. So here he was about to say the killing curse. Voldemort looked into Vitani's eyes one last time to see her smile looking back at him with what look like understanding, he thought he was just seeing things, before she closed her eyes and put her arms by her side. "Avada Kedavera" he whisperd, and a bright green light shot out if his wand and hit the girl in her eye before a light blue light surrounded her and the curse bounced back hitting Voldemort square in the chest before he let out an agonizing scream and disappeared leaving his jet black cloak on the floor. Pettigrew's eyes widen in shock before he ran away out of the house unseen by all.
~end of flashback~
As I come out of the memory my eyes are lit with amusement. This is AMAZING! Oh how I would love to see the looks on the Potter's faces when they see they got it WRONG and that they cast out the true "savior".
"What are your plans? Are you light? Dark?netrual? Why did you tell me?" All these questions just came out, completely throwing away my decorum and masks. "Well I'm not light that's for sure. I would say I'm dark if we are gonna put it like that. I believe there isn't really a light or dark side it's all about intention. Why I told you, well for one you most likely would have wanted to know what my slip up meant. Two you are needed for my plan. Before you ask! It has something to do with your arm."

Vitani's POV

I say the last sentence vaugly. Hoping he gets what I mean. I see him tense "I have no idea what you're talking about." He says firmly. Well time to do it the hard way. "Voldemort." I say he winces and grabs his left arm. "I'm not stupid I know you have the mark. I don't care by the way. As I said I'm dark. Though I won't get the dark mark I will join his cause." He looks at me dumbfounded before straighten up and nodding. "Alright, but keep it to yourself. Also it's almost curfew so get to bed." I nod and leave.

I know this chapter strays a bit away from the original topic of the last chapter, but please don't go I. The comments about it. I didn't realize it when I was writing. But it works because I know myself can get way off topic and accidentally get someone else off topic aswell. So I don't really care but please don't go off about it. Also I really need to know your opinion on couple's the choices are in the first author note page. Please read it and make a decision so I can plan future chapters. If this doesn't happen soon I will have to make the decision myself and so if this happens I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted. I will give it a week or so. If  no one has voted by then then I will chose myself. (Sorry for the long author note and short chapter but it was mandatory. I want to be able to know what you guys think and what ship you like better. ~1012~