Chapter 13 "We Promise!"

°Wolven°
Thoughts
Parsletongue
Author note/ POV change

                         ~previously~
"Are you sure you can beat him?" Asked Daphne Greengrass. "Positive." I've known him for a long time. Not to mention I have an edicate memory. He has shown very little magical potential." I said whilst sitting down on the couch. "How though?" Felix asked me. I sighed "Let me tell you a story about the Potter's second child." Mouths dropped throughout the room.

~Now~

(

You already know the story-mind you that she kept out about what James did before she left- she also took veritasium to prove it)

"Wow. I can't believe it! I mean I knew the Potter's were fame hungry and all,  but I didn't think that they would push off their other kid!" Felix said, the rest of the group agreed. "Makes it worse is that I know for a fact that they didn't try to look for me." I said a bit of sorrow laced in before I shook my head, remembering that it's not my fault and I'm not the one to be blamed for their wretched decisions. Daphne pit a hand on my shoulder, and game me a small smile. "Don't worry Vitani, we are all with you. You'll show them what their missing!" She said with a smirk. "Thanks Daph. I needed that." I said thankfully; it was at that moment that professor Snape walked into the room. His eyes scanned the room before they settled on me, looking directly on my eyes he just about glided over and stopped in front of me. "You are positive you can beat him?" He asks with little emotion, but his eyes are laced with concern. I nod, "Yes sir, I am. I have been training and practicing magic since I was three. It was at that age I learned how to read, write, cook, pretty everything needed to take care of myself. I studied and practiced magic that we learn here from ages 3 to 6. When I was six I had finished all of the Hogwarts curriculum from 1st to 7th year. Including all of the options that you can chose from 3rd and up. When I was a little over 6 I started learning a different kind of magic." I explained; all the Slytherins that were in the room were listening. They stared at me, some with awe, some with respect, and some with pity, some with mixtures of sad looks. With that professor snape nodded and left the room. "What other types of magics did you learn after 6?" Asked Felix. I wanted to answer bit first I needed to make sure they wouldn't judge. "First what are all your opinions on creatures?" I asked. No one seemed to understand the reason behind the question. Everyone said that they didn't mind it, and that some of them were creatures as most purebloods were. "K good. The types of magic I learned were that if a rare creature culture. When I ran away, I ran to a Forest. When I was in the forest I met someone. Her name was Akira, and she was a wolf." Everyone looked in shock. "She had wondered why I was there not knowing I could understand her." Some people were starting to catch on. I finished telling my story of how I met the Kaina wolves and how I was now the Alpha of the pack. Everyone surprisingly, to me, didn't mind they were very supportive and congratulated me on being something so rare and being high up in ranks. "They taught me everything about wolves, the forest, and other things I didn't know. They also taught me elemental magic." At this everyone gasped. " That's AMAZING!!  Can you do elemental magic?" I nodded and the room went nuts. I stared in disbelief as some of the most well known pureblood families who are said to have the best Slytherin/pureblood mask looking like a pack of Gryffindor's. "If you weren't in green then I might think you all to be Gryffindors right now." I said in a voice that sounded as if I was talking to myself but was also clear I was telling them something. They calmed down some with a faint blush of embarrassment. I laugh a little before looking around. I smiled a little as I looked out across the room. These were people I know I should trust, at the same time I'm not sure.
"Hey Vitani do you have any forms you could show us?" Asked Blaise. I nodded "Sure! This one is my half wolf form, basically meaning I'm gonna look the same but I'm going to have wolf ears and tail." I say they nod excitedly as I close my eyes. Imagining myself with ears and a tail. When I open my eyes everyone is starting in awe. Even professor Snape looks starstruck.

(I'm not the best at art when it comes to people, I'm only good at animals

(I'm not the best at art when it comes to people, I'm only good at animals. So this is what I got.)

(This is the wolf form

(This is the wolf form. Pretend the eyes of the human-wolf version are the same as these. I couldn't get them to do this effect sry)

Everyone looked in awe at my forms. Soon it was time for curfew. I was getting many good lucks and complements on my creature. Before the night ended I had asked for everyone who knew to keep it a secret. "Don't worry anything that happens in the Slytherin house stays in the Slytherin house. We Promise!"

Hey guys thanks so much I can't believe I already have 2.11 views. Sorry this isn't the duel I'm having a bit of writer's block, so for now I have this filler. Hope you don't mind. I promise once I figure it out I will write the chapter for the duel but for now I can only do some fillers. I may take longer posting because of my writer's block and I'm so sorry for that. Don't forget if you want a vote on the couple's go to the first author note (ONLY, NOT ONE FROM A CHAPTER ITS OWN PAGE) and vote on the couple's you like. If I can't get them when I need them I will have to make the decision myself sorry.
~1048~