A "talk"

Abby POV
"Uh. What's wrong"? I asked nervously.

"Step away. Slowly" Church said.

I slowly stepped away. Caboose just looked at them.

"Don't hurt my best friend"! He yelled before standing in front of me. How sweet.

"Caboose! Get the hell out of our way! She's a Freelancer! Do you even know how dangerous they are"?!

"I don't care"! He defended.

"I'm not exactly a Freelancer anymore. Since I'm not really apart of the project anymore..." I said quickly.

"Dude. I think she's telling the truth" Tucker said to church. He out away the sword and strapped it to his leg.

"What is that"? I asked pointing to the stick sword thing.

"This is my sword! Bow Chicka bow wow"! He said strait after.

"The hell? What the fuck was that"? I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Dude! She's just a kid"! Church said to Tucker. What the hell? Now I'm getting weirded out.

"What the hell is happening"? I asked stepping back from their scary argument.

"Please just ignore him. He's a huge pervert. So ya" Church explained.

We'll shit.

"Ok"? I asked with my eyes wide and in question mode. I'm getting weirded out. There's no way I'm sleeping with my door unlocked tonight..... or ever for that matter.

"So what time do we get up and train"? I asked trying to avoid the awkward tension that was building up in the air so thick I could almost feel it.

"Train? Ha! Good one" Tucker said.

"Why? You don't train? It stay fit"? I asked. Great. Now I'm surrounded with people who don't even want to stay fit.

"No not really. For one thing we haven't used the training room since we've been here. Which has been pretty long" Church explained.

"Bow Chicka bow wow"! Tucker said quickly. Church looked like he wanted to choke him which I found funny. I tried to hide a smile.

"Don't encourage him Colorado"! Church yelled at me. My smile faded.

"Please stop with the perverted jokes. There's a kid here" I heard Church say.

"I'm not a kid"! I protested angrily. I don't it when people underestimate me because of my age or size.

"Your 14! Your a kid"! Church protested. I sent a glare in his direction.

"Just because I'm young doesn't mean I can't kick ass" I defended hoping this would work.

"Is that a challenge"? Church asked stepping up to me. I had to look up at him into his dark blue eyes.

"Why not"? I asked putting a growl into my voice trying to sound intimidating.

"Ok fine. Meet me down in the training room in 10 minutes" he said before going to his room.

"I'll be there" I growled out. I'm not letting him win. I'm going to show him I can do this. And just because I'm a kid I and kick his ass. I went to my room and I did some warming up stuff.

~Tucker POV~
"What. The. Hell. Just. Happened" I asked nobody in particular.

"I have no idea what's happening" Caboose said before going to get more cookies and orange juice from the kitchen.

I just hung out until I saw Church get out of his room and go to the training room. Then about 30 seconds later Colorado was heading down there with a serious expression.

We got down there and church was standing cross from Colorado. She rolled her neck with a satisfying 'pop' noise. She shook off her hands and she got into a fighting position similar to how..... I don't even want to say her name.

Church just put on a comfy smirk.

"This will be fun". he said confidently.

"For me maybe" Colorado said with a serious face. Her face etched with concentration.

"Good luck" Caboose said not really to anyone specific.

"Thanks. I won't need it" Colorado said.

Where the hell did she hear that???

Church lunged at Colorado and she easily dodged. He swung punches her left and right. He was barely touching her but he was getting all the pain.

He was kicked in the stomach, in the leg, he was flipped, and he was punched. She's a lot stronger than we thought.

He groaned getting off the ground and looking with a murderous glare at Colorado. She only smiled evilly and grabbed his arm and twisting it and flipping him once again or like the 3rd time today.

"She's a badass"! I yelled.

Church just sent me a glare my way. He rolled onto his stomach and slowly got up yet again.

I looked at Colorado and she looked like she could go for hours more but Church looked pretty beaten but he's pretty stubborn.

"All you have to do is say your sorry for underestimating me" She said with her arms crossed.

"No" he growled out before throwing a punch to her face but she just grabbed it like a ninja and she flipped him somehow again.

He was on his back. His face etched in pain and rage. She pulled him off the ground and held his face do he was looking into her eye.

~Church POV~
"Hit me" She said silently said into my ear.

"What"? I asked not really getting what she said.

"I said hit me idiot" she repeated. I silently processed it and I kicked her in the stomach.

She flew off of me and skimmed across the floor. She landed on her stomach and she quickly got up holding her stomach and she winked at me. I quickly smiled.

He held her stomach in fake pain but I knew she meant we'll.

"Dude you got her" Tucker said with disbelief.

"Did he hurt her"?! Caboose yelled outraged.

"No no. I'm fine. Nice match" she said still holding we stomach and going over to Caboose to make him not mad.

He then hugged her and she was stiff as a rock. I would have imagined she would like hugs. Her eye wide and she was awkwardly patting his back.

"I'm ok. You can let go now" She said while trying to get through Cabooses hug. I laughed at that.

He finally let her go and plopped her back in the ground. He was very talk compared to her.

"I'm going to go to my room and rest. It's been quite the few first days" she said before walking out. She exited an I followed quick in her heels.

"Your like a damn puppy" she said not even glancing back.

"Why did you do that? Even after the way I treated you" I asked. She was nice to me and let me win when I couldn't beat her. She turned around for me to face her. She looked at me with her green eye and her white one.

"We'll I wasn't going to embarrass you in front of your friends" she stated.

"Haha. Good one. Friends" I said annoyingly while going into the kitchen to get some food.

"Why? You guys are not friends"? She asked with an eyebrow going up in question.

"Not really. Caboose is a stupid rookie and Tucker is just the most annoying pervert this world has" I explained.

"Oh. We'll il be in my room. Good match" she said before turning around and heading to her room.

Maybe she won't be a bad person.

Maybe she will be nice. Like Tex used to be.....