Normal day

~Abby POV~
I woke up and I felt exhausted both mentally and physical. But the first thing I realized was I was in my bed. Not out in the landing patch where I was with tucker...

'He must have took me to my room.' I thought. But I smiled ever so slightly. I don't know why I feel like this.... Do I like him?

No that can't be it. Plus even if it was he's at least 4 almost 5 years older than me. And also if I even did like him he wouldn't like me back. I know Tucker. He's a player. He even told me himself that he would probably never have a girlfriend because he 'doesn't stick to just one girl'.

When he told me that I was actually surprised but at the same time not surprised. I mean yes he has tried to hit on me before but I'm just a kid. Actually a teenager. A small, young adult. I'm not ready for any type of relationship. My parents taught me better than that.

But when I thought that I remembered what had happened only a dad before. My eyes started to brim with fresh, salty tears. I tried to not cry but I couldn't help myself. That man is NOT my father. My father cared and loved for my mother. And he died with her.

A knock at my door is what pulled me from my painful memory's. I got up out of bed and went over to open it and Wash came into my sight.

"Good morning Colorado. I just wanted to see of you wanted to go get some breakfast with me. You slept in..." He said as he motioned to the clock beside my bead reading 12:35. Holy cow I slept in.

"Uh sure. Just hold on a minute." I said before closeting my door and getting on a blue, long sleeve shirt and jeans and brushing out my hair into a ponytail. I opened the door ready and I stepped out walking with him silently.

"So what was all that yesterday?" He asked all of a sudden stopping so we were just in the hall and not moving. I tensed up at the question and I tried to keep walking but he grabbed my arm lightly.

"You can tell me..." He said. My jaw clenched and my eyes started to water once again.

"I don't want to talk about it" I simply answered and trying again to walk away but stopped again.

"Please..." He said quietly. I stopped and slowly turned to him. I sighed knowing he was actually on of the most persistent people I knew.

"Can I just tell you later?" I asked. He nodded and we got to the cafe and I saw all the guys and we got our food and I at down quietly with all the guys quieting down and looking at me. I ate with my head kinda low because they had seen my outburst yesterday. They all know not to mess with me when in mad. But yesterday day... mad is just a sugar coating compare to what I was feeling.

Caboose just scooted next to me and hugged me. I stiffened but slowly hugged back holding back tears. All the guys just looked away and they ate silently.

"So what do you think Locus will have us do?" Asked Simmons. "I don't know... maybe train us or some shit like that... Ugh" Grif said not happily at the thought of exercise. I finally pulled back from cabooses comfort hug and smiles slightly.

"Thanks caboose" I said with a slight smile. "Anytime best friend Colorado!" He said happily. Then Felix walked in.

I just looked away but he just sat on my other side. "So were brother and sister I guess huh?" He said. I just nodded slightly and shrugged taking a drink of my apple juice.

Soon a few guards started running past us but one shoved my shoulder.

"Hey! What's going on?" I asked standing up. He looked back stopping for a second.

"Sorry m'am! And some guy in a real shirt was shot with a weird thing..." He said before running after the other guys. My eyes widened and I sprinted after them.

"TUCKER!!!"

A/N!!!
Yes a short chap. I'm sorry. But CLIFFHANGER!! I have a REALLY busy week this week. I have show (I HOPE I WIN!) and I'm getting really nervous and not able to really write anything. So I'm sorry if this chapter sucks. Thanks for taking your beautiful time to actually read my story!