The Meta

~Wash POV~
"Ok recovery one. Waiting for directions and soon be ready for transport to Blood Gulch Alpha Post Number 1" said the overhead.

Great. Another mission. But I have to find The Meta. He's gone loose and Headquarters sent me. I don't know why. I'm not really sure. I'm not really sure about a lot of things.

I can't remember a lot of stuff except Agent Maine kinda went insane and went after a few Freelancers and stole their AIs. I had mine removed. His AI is really what caused it. He has Sigma from what I'm told. But he also has Delta, Theta, and Gamma. Also Omega has disappeared.

Omega was Agent Texas's AI. I don't know where she is. Her AI is different. It learned how to jump to other people. It's also developed it's own personality. Some pretty weird shut has happened since... what's her name? Dammit I can't remember.... She was an agent here... and she was different... but how??

My thoughts were interrupted by the pelican being started up. I relaxed in my seat trying to remember the shit I don't know.

I hope I can remember soon...

~Abby POV~
"Tex where are you going"?! Tucker asked Tex who was just walking off. She turned and looked at him with her helmet still on and her voice modifier still on.

"Red base. Get the flag back. Kill everyone" she said ten ran off towards red base. Oh great.

Their screwed...

~TIME SKIP 3 HOURS~

We'll now I'm on patrol and looking behind me every few minutes so I'm not knocked out again. Oh man. What a great way to greet someone...

I already i know I hate Sarge. He's rude, he hurt me and I'm pretty sure he's sexist. I over heard him talking to Simmons about how Women couldn't join the army. Ugh that basterd. He was saying, 'how can a women join the army?! This isn't the baking and seeing army'! He just pisses me off even more!

Wait a minute...

I find the sniper rifle that church left laying around. As usual but I focused it because I could see movement at Res Base. I zoomed in but my eye widened.

Is that Maine?

~Tucker POV~
I went out if the base jut finishing putting my armor on because I heard Colorado call my name. If u do say so she is kinda cute. But she is way younger than me... I'd think she'd think I'm a pedophile or something. Which I'm not!!!

"Ya Colorado"? I asked walking next to her. Her helmet was in so I could see her face.

"Do you know who the guy in white armor is"? She asked quietly. She sounded like disbelief.

Wait a minute... white armor... Oh no...

"Let me see that..." I said before grabbing the sniper rifle and looking through the scope but sure enough...

"It's the Meta..." I asked trying to cover my fear. As much as I hate to say it this guy scares the shit out if me.

"Who's the Meta"? She asked looking up at me her helmet off and she grabbed the sniper rifle back but her face was shocked.

"That's Agent Maine..." She stated still looking through the scope.

"Who's that? That guy your looking at is a bounty hunter kinda and he is pretty fucking scary. I suggest we go inside..." I said trying to get her inside to be safe. Wait. Bow Chicka bow wow.

Sorry I had to...

"No! That is Agent Maine. My old roommate from Project Freelancer. My best friend in the whole world! Why the hell can't I see him"?! She asked turning I me. I was about to answer but blobs of red and white and black came into my vision. I snatched the sniper rifle back and looked through the scope to find the Reds, Tex, and Meta running. Tex as Meta were during at each other and the Reds were just hauling ass towards out base.