Sick day

A/N! Pretend that's Wyoming instead if York. I'm sorry I didn't put him in here! I forgot! I forgot a whole bunch of people!!!!

~Time Skip. It's saturday~

Abby POV
I woke up to someone touching my forehead. Then I noticed that my stomach was hurting and I started to go into coughing attack.

"Agent Maine says you feel hot" I heard Sigma say.

"W-what's wrong" I said through my dry throat. My stomach felt like shit.

Dammit. I'm probably sick. Great. Just FUCKING GREAT!!! Not I can't train today.

"Agent Maine says that you feel very hot and you are most likely sick" I heard Sigma say again. I opened my eyes to see Maine's grey eyes looking at me. I then realized he was sitting on the bed holding a wet wash cloth. He put it up to my forehead and it felt nice. I was freezing cold an burning hot at the same time. This sucks.

"Thanks Maine. I don't feel good" I said while curing into a ball while holding my stomach in pain.

"Agent Maine says that he will be right back. He is going to go get the doctor" Sigma answered.

"Ok" was all I said. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep but I couldn't because of the stupid flu pain in my stomach. I then felt like I was going to throw up. I shot up from my bed and ran to the bathroom and just let it go in the trash can.

When I was done getting rid of my dinner I slowly brought the trash can next to my bed so I wouldn't have to get up anymore. I crawled up into my bed and I finally fell asleep dreaming about Wash as Maine and everybody else.

I could hear people come in but I didn't open my eyes. I just wanted to sleep. I felt someone put their hand on my forehead. I opened my eyes to see a doctor. He put a thermometer in my mouth.

"Oh. That's not good. She has a fever of 101 degrees" I heard him say. We'll this sucks.

"She needs to rest. And if she wakes up later than give her chicken noodle soup. It should help her. I think Agent Maine and Agent Washington should watch her Director" I heard him say.

I quietly looked around the room. Director, the doctor, Maine, Wash, North, Tex were here. My friends.

"Why not me"? I heard North ask.

"Because this way she has her friends to keep her company and also those two have the best immune system. And also your scheduled for an AI today. " he explained to Wash.

"Oh. Ok". Was his reply.

"Ok. Everybody leave. It's time to eat breakfast. Washington go get Maine's food and some soup for Colorado" the doctor said.

"Already on it" I heard Wash's voice trail off meaning he had left the room.

I opened my eyes and the doctor smile kindly at me.

"Hello Agent. I have bad news. Your sick with the flu and I need you to stay in bed today. But if you do start to feel better you can walk around. But you need to rest. And it may be hard with your nauseous stomach. I hope you get better soon" he said before getting his stuff and walking out.

Maine smiled at me and gave me a sympathy smile. I smiled back and he told me (through Sigma) about how his week had been. I haven't really been talking as much since my first mission. To be truthful I had felt kinda depressed but when someone was around I would quickly put on a smile. I had also moved up the board. I'm now behind Maine. I don't care about the board. I think that's why Carolina and South are rude to me. South will bump into my shoulder in a rude way. Carolina will just glare at me.