Can you forgive me?

~Abby POV~
"Dad"? My voice said very unsure yet so confident.

He stopped and looked at me. I took off my helmet revealing my dark, brown hair and grass green eye. Just like him.

His eyes widened as he stared at me. Neither if us said anything until he slowly started to walk to me slowly. I couldn't move.

"Abby"? His voice said very unsure of himself. My eyes started to water and so did his and in one swift movement we were in an embrace that Zeus himself could be jealous of.

My eye spilled with tears. And I was crying in sadness and happiness. He held me tightly and it was like we were the only people there.

"I thought you were dead..." My voice managed to say with a the sobs coming out.

"I thought I had lost you baby..." His voice said. But this time it was soft like he used to talk. Everyone was just staring at us in disbelief but most of all Felix.

"I have a sister..." I heard his voice say. It sounded disbelief with a twinge of hope.

After like 5 straight minutes of me and Locus... Or dad... I don't know. I finally let go and looked up at him with tearstained eyes. He looked into my face but frowned and ran a finger down the scar on my face.

"What happened"? He asked me while looking at my scar and I could see a flash of anger in his eyes.

"A training accident with the freelancers..." I replied.

"But friend Colorado I thought a person hurt you while you were training..." Caboose said. God dammit.

Locus' jaw clenched and I gulped slightly.

"Who hurt you"? He asked calmly but I could tell he wanted to rip someone's head off.

"It was training and she just got really pissed and she punched my visor and it cracked making glass cut my eye and face..." I explained. He seemed to calm down but not much.

"Ok..." He said before hugging me again. I of coarse hugged back tightly.

"So... Is your here then... Is mom alive"? I asked hesitantly. He stopped hugging. He tensed up. Oh no.

"She's not here is she"? I asked with my eye staring to water again and starting to shake with sobs. He held me close again.

"T-there's something I need to tell you about your mother..." He said while pulling back as looking at my face.

"What is it"? My voice said shakily from crying so hard and so suddenly.

"She loved another man..." He started off. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What does that have to do with anything"? I asked. His face changed. It became hard, angry, and just plain scary.

"She cheated on me... So I... I took measures into my own hands..." He said slowly while looking Into my eye. I was confused and thought about it for a second. But when I finally thought about what had happened my eye widened in absolute anger and rage.

"You.... Your the one that killed her..." I said with my jaw clenching and my whole body tensing up.

"Yes. I am. She didn't respect me and went after another man..." He defended. I gritted my teeth and my eye twitched and I shove him away from me harshly.

"You killed here?!!?!!??! You killed one of the only people I've ever loved?! Because she didn't love you?! You killed her for wanting a better life when all Thai time YOU HAD FELIX WITH ANOTHER WOMEN"?! I yelled louder. Everyone's eyes widened at my outrage and backed up.

"YOU KILLED HER AND ALL THIS TIME YOU HAD FELIX BEFORE ME!!! I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU!!! YOU KILLED HER!!! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!!! YOU MADE ME GO TO AN ORPHANAGE AT AGE NINE BECAUSE MY PARENTS WERE KILLED! NO ONE LOVED ME! I WAS BEATEN AND I HAD TO ENDURE HELL ON EARTH THINKING EVERYONE I LOVED WAS GONE! YOU DONT KNOW PAIN... UNTIL EVERYTHING YOU LOVE ID TAKEN FROM YOU! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR ONLY NINE YEARS FUCKING OLD!!... I HATE YOU!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Eyes pouring water falls of salty tears.

"A-Abby... Please... Your all I have left.." He said with his eyes starting to cry heavily and his hand teaching toward my shoulder.

I balled up my fist as tight as I could and I just punched him as hard as I could in the face. He literally flew back with the force I had put in my punch as I was knocked about 10 feet back as laying on his back holding a bleeding nose that was pouring out blood.

Everyone's eyes went wider than they already were.

My jaw clenched in anger and sadness again and I spoke to Locus.

"My father would have done anything for my mother. Your not my father. My father died in that alley way with my mother..." I said with venom in my words as I grabbed my helmet and I just started walking.

Walking to who knows where.

~Tucker POV~
I watched Colorado walk out. I felt Sisters arm link with mine but I quickly excuse her and ran after Colorado.

A few minutes of following her running I looked around because I had lost her.

"Colorado....?" I called out. We were in the landing pad but there was no one. But I could hear faint sobbing.

I followed the sound and I found Colorado leaning against a crate and with her face buried between her knees which were pulled close to her chest sobbing.

I slowly made my way and crouched next to her.

"You ok Colorado?" I asked. She didn't look up and she shook her head. I sat down next to her. We state silent for a few minutes with her crying.

Finally I just hesitantly pulled her closer into a hug. She literally just curled up and sobbed into my shoulder.

"Why is it always me?" She said silently.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Why do all the bad things happen to me?" She replied with a question.

"Bad things don't happen to you..." I answered.

"Yes they do..." She said looking down.

"No they don't! Don't say that" I replied looking at her.

"Yes they do! My parents were killed when I was little! I had to live in a damn orphanage where I was beaten and hurt! I had to endure all the bullying in the world! I got hurt with the freelancers and I can't see out of my damn left eye! My best friend was killed in my arms! And most importantly... A man who I thought loved me and loved my mother killed her!! SO YOU TELL ME HOW THE HELL BAD THIBGS DONT HAPPEN TO ME!!!!" She screamed while starting to cry even more causing me to jut hug her tighter and my eyes to start to water.

"Hey it's ok...." I spoke softly to try and get her to stop crying. She continued to cry for a few minutes before falling asleep curled up next to me.

I looked down at her. Her eyes shit but puffy and her tear stained cheeks. It made me sad and I don't like seeing her hurt. I don't know. I've never felt like this before.

I got up and bent down and I picked her up bridal style and I walked to her room. I gently laid her on the bed and pulled off her armor and I pulled the blanket up to her chin.

I stared at her. (A/N!! Totally by creepy. And there goes the moment)

Her brown hair that fit her face perfectly. Her green eyes. Or just eye. But when I first saw them, I almost was in a trance. We'll if sarge hadn't have knocked her out.

I hesitantly leaned forward and kissed her head softly. She smiled slightly in her sleep which caused me to smile to myself. I got up and I made my way to my own room.

Why do I feel like this?