You came back

~Tucker POV~
I'm waiting for Tex to get here. I've head he's a really good agent. And I still can't believe Church had to come back. He's just a cockbite. He's rude.

Caboose finally got out of the tank yesterday and now he's just eating cookies. I swear to god. He's such a fatass. I'm really lazy too but he just eats like a cow! He's also just really stupid.

I'm in my room watching a movie. It's Saw because I'm a big horror movie person. I also just don't care. Ever since church 'died' (which had been almost 2 days) all we have been doing is laying around. Except Colorado.

She's different. We'll besides her being a 14 year old girl. I might be a big pervert by I have boundaries. She's way to young.

Speaking of her I wonder if she worked with Tex. I mean she has a state name too. Hm..... I wonder....

My thought were interrupted by the sound of a pelican landing outside the base.

Tex is here.

I grabbed my armor and strapped it on and I went outside greeted by Caboose with his armor on but no Colorado.

"Where's Colorado"? I asked. She's usually the most mature and she's not really late for anything.

"Colorado is training"! He answered happily. Ugh. The stupidity. It hurts.

"Ok" was all I said in response.

Then the doors opened and a man in black armor stepped out. About 5'9 so he was kinda tall. He had a pistol on his leg and he walked towards me and Caboose and the pelican left.

"Tex"? I asked.

He just nodded and went inside.

~Abby POV~
"13"

"14"

"15".... I am currently going pulls ups. And I thought I heard something but my ear buds are in so I'm not really sure.

"20".

"21".

"22". This continued until I went to about 30. I like to stay fit and these guys have nothing to do. Their pretty much all lazy.

I stopped doing pulls ups and I went over to a punching bag as I strapped on gloves and I started to practice punches an even a few kicks.

Sail by AWOLNATION

It's an awesome song. Whenever I work out I need some action music.

When I was done with that I think I did enough for today with my muscles feeling worked out.

I was wearing a black tank top that's kinda small but it looks good and grey sweats but I came down here in my armor do they wouldn't see my scars.

I put the cool, damp towel to my hot, sweaty head wiping off the sweat. I was hot right now from exercising so much. I try to exercise as much as they did at the Project to stay in shape. I don't want any trouble from these people.

Caboose had been nice. I think he thinks I'm like his best friend or something. I smile thinking about that. Besides my freelancer friends I never had any fronds besides my parents.

Growing up my best friend was my dad. Whenever he wasn't working me and him would always spend out time together. Come to think if it I don't really remember what he did. He would always come home late and he would leave early in the morning. But not on weekends.

I smile at these memories. Remembering the best part of my life. My mom was kinda strict but I loved her. I had the parents someone could ask for.