Getting along

~Maine POV~
I'm in the medical center. I've been having painful head aches that make it seem like something is try to bust it's way out of my head. Also Sigma has been acting strange. He's been kinda controlling me in crucial parts of a mission or training. He's been thinking about Meta stage. Like when an AI could become human. It just take over someone. So that's got me worried.

I'm still worried about Colorado. I haven't had any contact with her and everyone is kinda a little more quiet. Wyoming still tells knock knock jokes but not as much since she left. She really did make an impact in these people. She was always nice and friendly. Even if someone was rude.

I'm sitting in a medical cot holding my head in pain while Sigma is just whispering in my mind about random shit about Meta stage or something like that.

Wash has been in surgery. He's getting an AI called Epsilon. I think it will go good. I'm not sure. All I really thing about is if Colorado is ok. It really had me worried.

What if she forgets about me?
Does she miss me? Because I sure as hell miss her. She's like a daughter to me. And I feel like I need to protect her. We had a special bond.

I then heard screaming coming from the surgery room.

Oh no. Wash....

~Abby POV~

"SON OF A BITCH"!!!!!!! Is what woke me. I sat straight up and looked at a clock. It read 10:37. Wow. I slept in.

I remembered the giant scream that came from outside and I rushed to get my armor on. I just strapped my helmet on when I was outside when I saw Caboose in a tank I didn't know we had and tucker cursing at him.

"CABOOSE YOU TEAM KILLING FUCKTARD"!!!!! He screamed at Caboose.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON"?!? I screamed at Tucker who was just starting to freak out.

I sighed and walked up to him (who was just yelling curses) and I slapped him hard against the face.

That shut him up quick.

He slowly looked down at me and I could just tell his eye was twitching.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR"?! He yelled. I just slapped him again. I'm getting pissed.

"Stop. What the hell happened"? I asked trying not I choke him.

"Caboose just killed church"! He yelled while pointing towards the tank that's furring towards red base.

"Church is dead"? I asked with sadness in my voice. He was nice..... while it lasted.

"Your not at all affected right now right now are you"? I asked plainly.

"Nope" he said stupidly. I just held my head in my hands and whispered to myself. "I'm surrounded by idiots. God help me" I said while shaking my head.

"Firing main cannon" the tank said. WTF???

"Caboose! Get out if the tank"! I yelled at him.

"I can't! The mean lady's won't let me! She's mean"! He said before firing again. Are you fucking kidding me?! I bet the reds don't have to deal with this shit...

~Simmons POV~
"RUN"! I yelled again. I'm running my ass off but somehow the fatass is hauling ass faster than me.

We finally made it to the base and I recovered quickly but Grif is panting deeply.

"Dude. We only ran like 300 feet. Your really out of shape" I stated.

"Fuck..... you......" He said in between pants. I jut rolled my eyes under my helmet. He started bickering until donut came.

"What happened"?! He asked.

"I'll tell you what happened. A huge, ass tank happened. It blew up the Warthog"! Grif yelled.

"Don't you mean the Puma"? I asked mockingly.

"Shut up kissass" he said. I just clenched my jaw.

"Where the hell is Sarge"?! Grif yelled.

"He's away at a meeting. And he left me in charge and he said that if is Gould have any trouble from you I should.." I cleared my throat.

"Take the warthog and crush your skull like a tomato can..." I tried to say in a southern accent. An I think I nailed it.

"That's the worst impression of him. And your such a kissass" Grif said.

"Whatever..." I mumbled.

I bet the blue team doesn't have to put up with this shit...

~Abby POV~
"GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE FUCKING TANK"!!!! I yelled again my short temper flaring.

Tucker took a few steps away from me.

"I CANT! Why are there 6 pedals and only 4 directions"? Caboose asked no one in particular.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." I said out loud.

"We'll at least he's stuck in there... Bow Chicka bow wow"! He said strait after. I just hit him on the arm.

"Ow! God. You could just ask"! He said while holding his arm.

"Suck it up" I said while just going back to blue base. To hell with it!

"Where the hell do you think your going"?! Tucker yelled.

"Back to base! To hell with it! He has to be let out at some point"! I yelled. Tucker just followed.

I was then stopped by a... see through... Person. I stopped in my place and so did Tucker. It took all my might not to scream and hide.

"Tucker... I've come back with a warning"! He said. Church?!

"Church"?! I yelled at the same time as Tucker.

"Yes it's me. Now I have to restart. Tucker... I've come back with a warning..." He said again.

"Shut the fuck up and tell us already" I a said. I'm getting pissed. And I'm not happy.

"Ok god. Ok. I came back to give you a warning about Tex" he started.

My eyes widened.

"Tex? Agent Texas"? How do you know them"?? I asked in disbelief. How did he know her???

"No reason. But just don't trust him" he said before disappearing.

Him? Is it the same Tex?

"We'll that dipshit is too late. I already called him. He's on his way" Tucker replied.

"Just don't tell the guy" He finished.

I face palmed.

I have a bad feeling about this...