Epilogue : Tiger Lily

タイが--りり--

Author's POV

The Albino didn't know how long it's been since he was kicked out, maybe it was two hours now. But to him, it was like eternity. His legs were numb from running with all his might for hours, he placed his hand on the first thing that was on his sight; a tree. To take his breath, his throat was dry, he was thirsty, hungry, scared and cold as several thoughts danced in his head. He titled his head to take a look around, and what he saw was completely unfamiliar to him,
he was in the middle of nowhere, two sides of the road was plain desert. He didn't know where he was, but he was sure he's out of the town where his orphanage was. Where he supposed to go?

Walkin' out of town
Lookin' for a better place (lookin' for a better place)
Something's on my mind (mind)
Always in my head space

Thoughts of past and latest events rushed to his head, it seemed he could not brush them off. He was worn out but the urge to find a safe place didn't let him to even close his eyes. The only lights on was the street lights, coming from a lamp beside road. Which didn't really illuminated place, it was actually scary. He wished he could just go back to the orphanage and let them torture him as much as they want to the point he dies. To him, it was better than wandering alone in the night.

Atsushi's POV

It's been hours since i was kicked out. I've been running since then, and i don't even know where to go or where i am. This must be a dream- no, a nightmare. I will wake up in another one once i found myself in orphanage. But dream or not, i can't find my way, i don't even know where i am. I placed my hand on my stomach as it let out growl out of hunger. My cloths were ripped, the coldness of night made it worse. I was lost, hungry, cold. And i wasn't still sure if (y/n)-Chan is really okay...

If she really hates me now?

I clenched my fist in pain, the thought of (y/n)-Chan hating me made me feel more awful. It's not my first time that someone hates me, the whole orphanage hated me, even the children. But yet, somehow....for some reason....

The thought of (y/n)-Chan hating me hurt my chest.

Maybe it's becauee she was my first friend and was nice to me from the start. Now it's just me, and the tiger i saw earlier.

Wait, tiger!?

What if that tiger is still following me?

My blood ran cold as i tried to look back, but i didn't dare. "Y-you can't catch me!" I yelled as i began to run, anywhere was better than standing in the middle of nowhere in the dark.

But i know some day i can make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but i can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside i can't fight my fear

(Y/n)'s POV

I choked on my breath because of crying for long. Everything just..happened so fast, i couldn't think straight, i didn't know what to do. Just two days ago, i was with my family, living a happy life, sending my letters to my childhood friends i've never forgot. I was coming to know what family means. And now, it was gone, my family, the home i've known for years, the children i used to play with. And Atsushi.