Chapter. 8 : Tragedy Of Childhood

Once upon an orphanage
where was nothing in but darkness
Was a child in cage
Sitting in loneliness
Waiting for something to come, to change
His scary routine of darkness
He was told hatred he couldn't take
All he knew in life was kindness
He heard such things he never deserved
Hatred and darkness, who could be this heartless?
The childhood he thought, would be pure
Now was drowned in pure bitterness
Once upon an orphanage
Where was nothing in but darkness
Was a child in cage..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Warning : abuse

In somewhere dark in the orphanage was standing a man in white. Hands locked behind his back, staring emotionlessly at the albino.

"Do you understand what have you done?" His monotone voice echoed throughout the place, but the boy couldn't understand his words.

What could've he done?

He wanted to ask why

He wanted to know why he's hated

He was too scared to ask why

All he could do was looking up at the cruel adult in front of him

"You've got nothing to say, have you?"

He didn't even know what the adult is talking about

So he remained silent and stared at the man with teary eyes

The adult narrowed his eyes

"Don't stare at me like that!"

SLAP

~

(Y/n)'s eyes jolted open as she immediately rose up in sitting position. After the incident with white tiger, all the children were taken back to their common bedroom. No one had permission to go out. Soon, all of them went back to sleep, but (Y/n) couldn't, not after what she've witnessed.

Flashback, five hours ago

White fur slowly turned to pink, then to crimson as blood rolled down the tiger's face. Slowly losing its strength, the tiger dropped on his feet and hit the ground. Sharp yellow eyes gazing around tiredly, stopped when met with the only crying girl.

There was the (h/c) haired girl crying, standing feet away from the tiger. Hugged by the woman from behind. She was hurt by seeing something being abused in front of her, no matter if it's a chicken, or a beast.

The girl noticed the tiger is looking at her, she could tell it was saying "help...please" it was obvious in the sharp eyes of the tiger. It made the girl even more sad, no one noticed the pain the tiger was handling, no one noticed it needed help, they could help if they knew. Or rather, if they wanted to. While the girl knew, but she couldn't help.

For some reason, she felt the tiger's gaze became kind when landed on her, as if it knows her. But it might be a delusion, in that blurred sight in tears.

"Rosella-san" said no other than the cruel man who almost killed the tiger, hearing his voice made the girl angry. But her eyes never left the tiger, as if she was trying to tell it "it'll be okay" by her eyes, she hoped the tiger would understand.