Warning

This is not an update since I just updated today but....

Can anyone who sent death threads to kafka Asagiri just get out of the fandom already?

I know none of them might see this, yet i really love this fandom (minus those who did it) and i don't want to be TOXIC because of some children.

It's okay to be sad but it's not okay to SEND THE THREADS TO THE MANGAKA WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?

I just hope asagiri didn't pay attention to those threads...

I woke up to 15 notifications from wattpad and most of them were notes like this, and one of them said another right thing, it was said that they'll ban the mayoi game for us if we don't respect the creators. Which is right, if some children continue sending bullshit in Asagiri's Twitter. To whoever did this, please just get out of the fandom. I don't want my fandom to be ruined and turn toxic by you, thanks!

I'm out of words...do they think Asagiri would be afraid of them? NO, if you did this, you just showed how child you are, grow up and stop making this fandom toxic.

I wish we could delete those threads, i just hope Asagiri, harukawa and other creators didn't pay attention to those threads! Which i don't think they did, they are wise but still, it hurts the rest fandom and creators to receive and hear such things -_-

Don't. Make. Bsd. Fandom. Toxic

I love the anime and fandom, don't make the fandom toxic.

(Not my Twitter, but that's true as heck. Bsd is the most active anime and has the most great creators who value their fandom. I'm speechless. I'm sorry. I don't know what to say)