RWBY 26

Back in Vergil's room, the swordsman awakens from his slumber. The sunrise filling his dorm with light, he realizes there is someone on top of him. After feeling their head, he identifies them as Yang.

Vergil tries to wake her up as he speaks in a soft voice

Vergil: Yang...it's time to get up.

Whining in exhaustion, Yang mumbles quietly.

Yang: Noooo...too early.

Vergil: We can't stay in bed all day.

Yang: Mmm...I think we can...probably.

Sighing, he rubs her soft thighs, trying a way to get her to move. While she does hum in delight from the feeling, she stays stubborn, when Vergil hears her already snoozing again.

Vergil: (Okay...how am I getting out of this?)

Trying but failing to move her off, Vergil hears a quiet giggle on his other side.

Blake: You seem to be in quite the predicament.

Glancing over to the faunus girl while carefully moving his head, Vergil sighs.

Vergil: I would appreciate the help.

Blake: Hmm...I don't know, do I get anything out of helping you?

Vergil: A week's worth of tuna--

As soon as he said that, Blake is already lifting Yang up and rolling her off Vergil. Sitting up, he stretches.

Vergil: Thank you.

Blake: I'm holding you on your word, y'know.

Vergil: Yes, yes, I am aware.

He pets her head, and Blake purrs while nuzzling into his hand.

Vergil: I'm going to get ready for today. Wake her up soon, alright?

Blake: Mm-hm. I got her.

Vergil: Alright, I'll see you later, Blake.

He kisses her forehead, before standing up as he does his usual morning routines, before heading out.

______________________________________________________

Later that evening, back in Amity Colosseum, Vergil sits with Ruby as the next match is about to begin. Yang, Blake and Weiss are watching the match from the fair grounds.

Ruby: Ooh, I'm so excited!

The roulettes spin for a moment, before they stop on two images of familiar people.

Port: And this match shall be, Penny Polendina of Atlas versus Pyrrha Nikos of Beacon!

The two girls approach each other as they stand on the platform. While it begins to rise, Penny grins.