RWBY 13

The four girl's eyes widen as they see Vergil approaching them.

Weiss: Vergil!

Yang: You're back!

Looking around with a puzzled expression, Vergil sighs.

Vergil: I said I wasn't gonna be gone long, and this happens.

They all turn red from embarassment, then they focus on the Grimm as Vergil does the same. Ruby stabs Crescent Rose into the ground and goes in a circle, kicking multiple beowolves in the face. Blake slashes another beowolf in half before firing her gun at three others. Weiss pierces a creep's head with Myrtenaster before using a glyph to form a large ice blade, cutting three other beowolves in halves. Yang uses Ember Celica to propel herself upwards as she explodes multiple Grimm with an aerial bombardment, before getting swat down by a few nevermore. Finally stepping in, Vergil runs through five beowolves while unsheathing Yamato, and equips Beowulf while punching an Ursa into the ground. Ruby steps back, only to have the King Taijitu slither up behind her as it screeches. Not even a minute later, screaming can be heard from afar, before Nora comes rocketing towards the giant snake Grimm, with Maghnild wound back. She swings downward, obliterating the poor creature's skull.

Nora: Nora Smash!

The rest of JNPR soon follow after her.

Pyrrha: Let's move!

Jaune sighs, while the others advance.

Nora: Nora Smack!

She bashes a Creep into the ground with her hammer, and Ren dispatches two other at the same time.

Jaune: Alright, who's first!?

Immediately after finishing his sentence, a large Ursa Major drops down behind him, and roars in his face. Visibly intimidated, Jaune takes a step back.

Jaune: O-oh, y-you're first, huh?

He takes a deep breath, and mutters.

Jaune: Remember your training...

With a war cry, he swings wildly at the Ursa Major, slashing it's body like a butcher. He stops attacking, and at first nothing seems to have happened, but the bear Grimm suddenly falls and dissipates into smoke. While Jaune savors his victory, and Pyrrha coming over to congratulate him, Vergil looks around to see seven Creeps surrounding him.

Vergil: Hm...too easy.

Yamato begins to glow blue, and all the Creeps lunge at him at the same time. He jumps up, and they all crash into each other.

Vergil: Die.

Vergil launches multiple Judgement Cuts at the Grimm, dicing them into little pieces. With a sigh of disappointment, he looks over to see Sun and Neptune arriving onto the scene, with what looks to be detective badges.

Sun: Nobody move! Junior detectives!

Neptune: We got badges so you know it's official!

The two fist bump, before a very loud engine could be heard in the sky. While dropping their badges in awe, everyone else watches as an Atlas military air fleet approaches. Multiple units of Atlesian Knight-200s drop down from the air ships, and they assist in taking out the rest of the Grimm. Suddenly, a rusty Atlesian Paladin-290 erupts from the ground, leaving a large hole. Stepping out of the machine, Professor Oobleck gives a large grin, and then a dog hops out after him. It jumps towards Oobleck, and he hits the dog with his weapon, Antiquity's Roast, like a baseball bat as the dog gets launched through multiple beowolves. Vergil watches in astonishment.