DxD 1

After a moment of settling the two girls down, Vergil sits across from Rias, who has a genuine smile on her face. Koneko is snuggling on his lap, and Akeno is resting her head on his shoulder. Asia is sitting beside Vergil as well, with a relieved smile.

Rias: It truly is good to see you again, Vergil.

Vergil: Likewise, Rias. I see you've grown last we saw each other.

She blushes from his comment and smiles sheepishly.

Rias: T-thank you.

Vergil rubs Koneko's head as she sits on his lap, and she inaudibly exhales in content from the feeling.

Vergil: I came as soon as I got the letter. Is something going on?

Rias: Yes, but I'd like to wait until everyone else arrives so I can explain to you.

He nods, and they all wait a few minutes before two boys come in the room.

Kiba: We're here, Buchou

He looks over to Vergil, and smiles.

Kiba: Vergil?! You're here!

Vergil smirks in amusement a little while getting up, much to Koneko and Akeno's disappointment, as the two guys fist bump.

Vergil: It's been quite a while, Kiba. Good to see you.

Meanwhile, Issei watches in confusion.

Issei: Uhh, President? Who's this?

Rias: Ah, that's right! You two haven't met. Issei, meet Vergil. Vergil, meet Issei Hyodou.

Vergil looks him over and smirks.

Vergil: I see...so you're the new host of Ddraig, huh? How is the Red Dragon Emperor doing?

A red gauntlet with a green gem appears on Issei's hand, and it speaks with an echo.

Ddraig: It is great to hear from you once again, Vergil.