Ch. 39 Bestfriend talk.

Alex's Pov:

I push him away and my eyes go wide. That was not supposed to happen not at all! I grab Lewis and his baby bag rushing out of the room and the house. I buckle him in his car seat and get in the drivers side pops all around asking me questions on how I nanny Lewis. You twats he looks kind of like me! Look closer! Tears rolling out of my eyes I start the car and drive off. This will make a wounderful head line wont it..?

I pull up two blocks later to the familiar flat I always used to be at for 2 years.

Nicoles

I smile and take my son out of his car seat walking up to her door. I knock twice and the door swings open. There stands my beautiful bestfriend smiling wide.

"Al.. You dont have to knock! You have a key!" She laughs. But she stops once she sees I have tears in my eyes.

"Come in. I see you need someone to talk to." She says quietly. I smile and walk inside to the living room sitting Lewis on my lap. He wiggles and gets off going through his bag and finding his toys, sitting down and playing. I smile at him. He always makes me smile, thats the joy of children..

"Now. Whats up." Nicole asks sitting by me and giving me my tea. I blow on it taking a sip of the warm liquid and letting it flow down my throut. I look her in the eyes and let out a sigh..

I explained everything to her. Managment, Eleanor, Zayn, The kiss, Lou saying he doesnt believe me.

"I guess I just needed out.." I let out a breath and look her in the eyes again. She sighs and nods her head.

"I would to." She says giving me a smile.

"Thank you for not judging me.." I whisper. She lets out a small laugh and smiles at me again.

"I would never in my life judge you Alex! We have been best friends for ever and we stick together, it wasnt your fault that Zayn kissed you, it wasnt your fault Eleanor is a bitch, its not your fault Louis doesnt believe you, and it certainly isnt your fault that managment doesnt like the fact Louis has had a kid." She says giving me one of those talks that give you confidence.. But the best friend kind. The kind were you smile at the end because you know no matter what happens after this. They always have your back.

"Thank you so much Nic.. You always know the right things to say." I smile at her. She nods and looks at Lewis.

"Have you talked to Louis about this kiss?" She asks

"Err.. No, I rushed out as soon as it happend." I say. Her eyes widend and her mouth gapped open.

"You have to tell him sooner or later!" She says shocked. I nod and look at the floor she is right.

"I know I know.. Just not.. Now." I say looking at her. She nods and gives me a sympethetic smile.

"Sorry Al.. I just dont want you hurt again.." She says and hugs me I smile knowing I have such a good bestfriend.

"Thank you for having us." I say staning up.

"No problemo! Anytime I get really lonely so come over more.. I dont want to miss my little boozem grow uppp!" She squeals making me cover my ears. She laughs and shrugs. I gather Lewis things in his bag and pick him up. He gives Nicole a kiss on the cheek and a giggle.

"Come with us." I say smiling.

"I dont know.." She starts.

"Pweaseee." Lewis pleads. Me and Nicole chorused 'awws'

"alrightt.." She says getting her coat and shoes on. She is always so stylish.. So jealous.

We walk out and get in the car and I start it driving off to the flat that I now call my home. I stop the car and get out, Nicole got Lewis while I got his bag. Pops came up again but me and Nicole both are really used to it.

"Nicole! Do you know the nanny!?" One asks Nicole stops and hands Lewis over to me.

"Yes. She is my bestfriend. Now scram please." She says walking up to the door me walking behind. We walk inside and we are greated by the smell of cinimman. I smile knowing most of that scent is Louis. I take off my coat and Lewis' he takes my hand and leads me into the living room. I sit on the floor and he hands me the T.V. remote and sits on my lap. I kiss his head and smile. I turn on Spongebob. He giggles at what just happend, at smile at his actions and kiss the back of his head.

"Hey you guys want some cookies?" Nicole asks from the kitchen. She earned a yell from Lewis and a yea from me. He runs to the kitchen and I hear the pitter patter of his little feet on the floors, it makes me smile so big everytime..

"Al. Can we talk?" I hear the Bradford accent ask. I look him in his beatuiful mocha eyes and nod. He takes me to the game room and closes the door.

"Im sorry I kissed you it was uncalled for." He breaths out.

"Its okay." I say kissing him on the cheek.

"Dont tell Lou?" He asks. I nod and he smiles at me. Why does he have to be so cute.

"Did you know Lou and El are out?" He says bluntly. My eyes widen..

"Why.." I say trying not to get mad.

"Well they have to make things believeable and all. He wanted to shop so she agreed to go when you were gone." He says opening the door letting me out first. I give him a oh and walk out grabbing a cookie and heading out to the living room to see Nicole and Lewis. I sigh and sit on the couch. Nicole snaps her head in my direction like she knows why I am like this.

"Eleanor?" She asks. Holy mother of baby Jesus.. Its like she is reading my mind.. Creepy..

I nod and frown at her. She sighs and puts Lewis in his bean bag chair and sits by me grabbing my hands.

"I will be here every step of the way, through this long thing of managment.. Everything. It will end soon. I will be here."  She whispers so Zayn dont over hear. I nod and a single tears slips out of my eye and down my cheek.

"Hey.. Stop it we'll get through this.." She says to me. I nod and hug her again. Just as Louis and Eleanor walk through the front door laughing. I quickly wipe away my tear and fix myself as soon as Louis walked in I stopped.

"Oh. Hey Alex." Eleanor says flattly rolling her eyes at me.

"Seriously what have I done to you to make you hate me? Having his son? Falling in love with him? Him falling for me?" I say standing up but Nicole held me back so I wouldnt punch her.

"Im not mad at all anymore." She smiles.

"Wait anymore what?" Louis says.

"Nope, i'm with Zayn now." She giggles looking at him and he gets wide eyed. We all spin around to look at him.

"WHAT!" We all scream in unison.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it has taken me so long. I just have had bad writers block... Finally over came it! Whoop whoooppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe there is only about 5 or 6 more chapters left of this book!?!?!?! I WAS LIKE SHMOWZOWWWW J J FLIPPPPP WHAT THE ZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!?!?!?!

lol (: But love you all my carrots♥ Much loveeee

- Destini ♥