Ch. 9 A Day Full Of Im Sorrys

Alex's POV:

I wake up to a empty bed. Where is Niall at? I get up out of bed and head downstairs to get breakfast, I expect Niall to be down there munching on some food. But he wasn't, none of the boys were home... I look at the refridgerator and see there is a note

"Morning Alex!! Me, Niall, Harry, and Zayn are going to the store to pick up some food for the house! :) sorry to leave you at the house alone with Louie! :/ he wouldnt get up out of bed this morning. We'll be home sooner than you think love!

-Liam xxxxxxx"

Ughhhhh.... I swear i'm going to kill those 4 boys!

I get out pancake mix and start cookie my breakfast

I hear footsteps on the stairs.

"Shit..." I breathe "He's up!" he came in and stood in the door way his bed head still intact. He rubs his eyes adjusting them to the light of the room. He looks at me and smiles me, well i just rolled my eyes and got back to cooking now breakfast for 2.

"Morning" He croaks in his sexy morning voice and sits down at the table. I ignore him completely he lets out a loud sigh and i giggle. Not even 5 minutes in eachothers presents and i've pissed him off. I feel occomplished actually

Once im done cooking the pancakes i set a plate infront of Louis, he gives me a friendly smile, I just give him a scowl and walk to get my pancakes. I sit down at the table and there is a awkward silence between him and I.

Until he broke it

"Alex.. How long are you going to stay mad at me for all of this?" he says cooly while putting another bite of pancakes in his mouth. Rage starts to build up in me. How could he ask such a stupid simple question like that! He CHEATED!!!!!!!!!! of course im going to be pissed with him for the longest of time! He is so ignorant at times!

"Really Louis!?" i shout standing up from my seat not even bothering to put my plate in the sink. I stomp up the stairs swing Liams bedroom door open.

I sit on his bed in deep thought until Joker jumps on the bed and gives me a friendly bark. I look up and cant help but smile and pet him.

"Why does he have to be such a arrogant dick head Joker?"

He licks my face and barks at me

"Im freakin talking to a dog.." I say quietly

I hear a knock at the door. Already knowing who it is i state a simple rude "No go away" but of course. He didnt he just came right in. I already hate him enough why does he have to do this??

"What do you want?" i snap at him. I can read his powder blue eyes like a book, they said "Let me talk.. please" I dont think ive ever hated Louis this much. Not since he ditched me back when i was 12 for a girlfriend he had. But that was back then, and this is now.

I give him a apologetic look, he smiles and sits beside me on Liams bed. Instantly I just want to punch him in the face, no not just the face everywhere and show him how much pain i was in when he cheated on me that day. I felt the tears sting my eyes but i hold them back. Common Alex keep it together dont let him see the hurt he caused you

"Are you going to hate me forever?..." He whispers