Ch. 15 Moving On So I Think.

(A/N: Btw guys I love El and Lou together this is just my imagination running so please no hate because people have been messaging me saying that im hating on Elounor and im not okay I love them together they make a great couple but in this story its different im not "wishing" or hoping they will break up. If they do they do its not the end of the world it is there choice not ours guys. Anyway back to the story!)

 Louis POV:

I stand in the kitchen alone for awhile no body else up, and Liam and Alex left to get breakfast.. I stand here rubbing my cheek and pondering about what Alex told me.

"She isnt worth your tears"

I smile and know what she meant. She still cares. I go upstairs to get in the shower and quickly get dressed in  my usual clothes and walk back down to the kitchen to see Niall stuffing his face with tons of cereal

"Niall mate slow down!" I say laughing he looks up and gives me a goofy grin I smile back. Maybe I should go out and do something. I dont know. Hm.

"What are you thinkin' about Boobear" Harry says walking up to me. I shrug my shoulders and give him a laugh. I go to the living room and sit down thinking of where to go. Maybe ill just. Go to go. To get out of here and get fresh air from all the things that happened this morning with Jayclynn.

I get up and head to the door putting on my white TOMs and opening the door.

"Lou can I come with you!?" Niall shouts with cereal in his mouth. Gross.

"Not today mate sorry. Just need a bit of alone time." I say smiling and walking out.

This is my day.

Alex POV:

Liam takes me to this cute small little cafe called "Cregs Cafe" . I sit down at a table and Liam goes up to get us our breakfast and a hot chocolate. He comes back with 2 bagels and 2 hot chocolates.

"Thanks Liam" I say sweetly taking them from his grasp. He sits down the oppisite side of me and smiles big.

I tilt my head to the side like a confused dog

"What?" I say giggling and almost spitting my hot coco everywhere

"You look beautiful" He looks at the ground then back up to me and smiles

I blush a bright red 

"Liam I look like crap my hair is in a messy bun and im in sweats" I say flatly

"Well I think it makes you look beautiful. You're beautiful no matter what you do i mean really if you just look at  me you're completely utterly beautiful" he says smile and taking a sip of his coco

"What are the plans for today Mr. Payne" I say changing the subject.

Im good.

"Im sorry love that is classifide information." He gives me a grin and i roll my eyes.

Boys..

I finish my bagel and so does Liam.

He gets up and extends his hand to help me up.

What a gentlemen right?

We walk hand in hand not even 3 seconds and the paps are on us.

"LIAM ARE YOU TWO GETTING MARRIED!?"

"LIAM HOW LONG HAVE YOU TWO BEEN TOGETHER!?"

"HAVE YOU GUYS DONE ANYTHING YET!?"

"DO YOU WANT HER TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!?"

Jesus, they ask thee most freakin down deep questions.. Me and Liam have been dating for 2 days and seriously already asking if we are getting married? Thats a little sad dont you guys think? I roll my eyes and walk with Liam as he pulls me a little faster so we can just leave them behind.

We finally catch a cab back to the apartment so we can shower and change into.. More presentable clothes for this surprise of mine. Liam just loves giving surprises and im not kidding at all.

Today is my day.

Louis' POV:

The cool London air is kind of cold today. But I like not being in that house. Its time I got out and maybe just walked for a couple of hours, I needed the fresh air.

I smile at fans that walk by.

Maybe I'll go shopping. That sounds good.

I walk into Hollister just to see what they have there since I really dont shop here I really wouldnt know.

Its so dark.

The smell is strong what the hell?

I ran into someone shit

"Im so so sorry!" I say helping her up

"Oh its okay. Im Eleanor. Please just call me El"

Her smile is so perfect, she is just wow. She is stunning.

"Can I get you a cup of coffee? Oh Im Louis. Louis Tomlinson." I say smiling

She nods in agreement and extends her hand to shake mine "Please to meet you Louis!" she says all happy.

Maybe its my turn to move on.