Ch. 14 Not Over You

Alex's POV:

I sit there in shock.. What no I have Liam now.. Its not fair I love Louis but I dont think I could ever forgive him for what he has done.

"Im sorry Lou" I whisper kissing his head. I see a tear fall down his cheek and whipe it away

and he grabs my hands and kisses them.

"No matter who has you Alex. I love you so much.." He whispers tears build up in my eyes with what he's saying

"Alex im so sorry for everything ive done to you. Ive loved you since the first day we met. Since the first day I saw you on those swings. The first time I stood up for you at the first school dance. The day I left for x factor.. The day I called you telling you made me so happy.. Coming home 4 months ago seeing you all aged up into a young lady.. Alex ive been in love with you for years. I cant help how i feel... Im Not Over You" he says

The last 4 words make me cry harder. I kiss his forehead.

"Im sorry Lou.." I whisper he sits up and pulls me into his amazing hugs he gives

"Liam better treat you good Al.. Ill kill em if he hurts you like I did.." He whispers. I laugh at what he says and kiss him on the cheek. Someone knocks and we whipe our tears away.

"Common in" Louis says loudly

Liam peeks his head in and smiles.

"Hey baby. Hey Lou. We need to be getting to bed Al." He says sweetly

I smile and hug Lou one more time. Then head off to mine and Liams room. I finally got all my things out of Louis' room and put them in Liams.

I really trust Liam. I know he wont do the things Lou did to me. He's just that kind hearted. I get changed into my pj's and get on the bed.

Liam got in and pulled me closer to his chest and rests his head on mine. (spooning).

"I love you Alex." He whispers

I smile big "I love you to Liam"

Finally I get some rest.

Louis' POV:

After Alex left I paced. Back and forth back and forth back and forth.. I couldnt stop thinking about her.. Her eyes, her hair, her smile, her laugh, her... Everything I wanted this girl but I cant have her.. I want ever so bad to wake up with her next to me.. To feel her breath against my skin. To feel her touch..

Im longing for her touch.. Her kiss, her lips on mine.. Thats really all I want in this world right now.

Harry cut me of my thoughts by walking in

"you okay mate?" Harry says walking over to me.

I tell him everything in that moment.. How I want Alex in my arms every night til I die..

"You got it bad mate.." Harry says quietly I just nod in agreement and he pats my back

"Follow your heart Lou" he says "Thats The best I can really tell you right now." he says. He gives me a hug and heads to his room. I lay in my bed and look at the ceiling..

"*sigh* what do I do.." i breath

Alex's POV:

I wake up to screaming and Liam wakes up too.

"Who is screaming" I say rubbing my eyes

He kiss my cheek and then my neck causing me to moan.

I push him away giggling and lay back down

"Naughty Liam!" I play slap him in the arm

"Hitting are we beautiful?" He questions and smiles and kisses me getting up outta bed.

"LIAMMMM! Piggy back ride!" I yell jumping on his back.

he laughs and takes me down stairs to a crying Jayclynn and her yelling at Lou.

"YOU SELFISH BASTARD!" She yelled as tears streamed down her face.

I kind of jump when she says that.

"Jayclynn thats totally uncalled for knock it off.." I said in a calm tone she snapped her head toward me.

"Shut the hell up you dumb bitch stay out of it!" She yelled.

My eyes filled up with tears her words were like knives..

"Hey dont speak to her like that!" Liam says sternly taking me in for a hug.

"Jayclynn knock it off she is just trying to help me!" Louis shouted

Jayclynn looked back at Louis with hate.

"Have you told her yet?!" She yelled

"Told her what?" Liam said

"No" He said softly

"Told me what?" I lift my head from Liams chest.

"When you two were together we did way more than kiss." She says with a evil grin.

No. I held my tears back and got out of Liams grasp.

I walk over so im face to face with her.

"Get the hell out of my house you slut!" I yelled in her face her eyes for wide but she didnt move til I punched her. She ran out crying like a little baby.

Im stronger now.

"Louis" I.turn to look at him his eyes wide in fear

"Im sorry.." he says quietly looking at the floor.

I walk over and smack him on the face then bring him in for a hug.

"She isnt worth crying for." I pull away and give him a half hearted smile and walk back over to Liam and intertwin our fingers and head out to get some breakfast.

I still love Louis.

But im sure he dont love me anymore. My last time thinking about this. because Liam means so much to me

Im Not Over You

Louis' POV:

Alex im sure just walked out of my love life forever..

I know she probably dont love me like she used to..

Im Not Over You