Ch. 30 Home Again

Alex's POV:

Zayn spent the night with me and the baby in the hospital. I told him dozens of times he could go home but he is to hard headed to beat at a battle like that.

I open my eyes to the sun streaming into the hospital room. I blink rapidly and see Nicole is passed out in a chair beside me. Wait?? Nicole!?

Where is Zayn?

"Nicole?" I whisper shout. She moves a bit but doesnt wake up.

"NICOLE!" I scream and she jolts up and grins at me. Inloping me into a big hug.

"Im so proud of you! Im a aunt, your a mum! You did it with out me! Was Zayn by your side the whole time are you okay? Do you want to go home? Are yo-"

"NICOLE!" I yell and she shuts right up. "I have had a long night now please stop asking so many questions." I say quietly. She nods and smiles.

"Oi! I seen Lewis! He looks exactly lik-"

"I know.." I say looking at my fingers.

"Alex.. Im sorry I keep forgetting that is such a sensitive area to talk about.. But you know Louis will find out about this one day. Whether Lewis is 18 or 2." She says in a hard but nice manner.

I nod and look at her. "Where did Zayn go?" I say frowning. She smiles again and hugs me. "He'll be here any minute! He just needed to show and stuff but he'll be riding back with you me and baby Lew." She finishes with a giggle and jumping. What is with her today.

"What is with you gosh." I smile big and let out a small laugh.

"Nothing Im just so happy he is here and that Zayn is helping and everything." She states. I nod and smile.

"What day is it?" I say quietly.

"Uhm around 6 p.m. But it's still the 24th." She says while looking out the window.

"Its still Lou's birthday." I say quietly. Her head snaps over my direction and her eyes widen and her mouth forms a 'o' shape.

"What?" I ask bluntly. She walks over to me and hugs me again.

"There birthdays are on the same day Al.." She whispers. My eyes widen. I totally forgot when I went into labor it was at 3:39 in the MORNING! My mouth gaps open and im in total shock at this. I cant believe that it really is true.

"Close your mouth love. You'll catch flies." I hear a deep Bradford accent across the room. I look over to see Zayn in the door way with a wheel chair. I giggle at what he says and smile big now that he is here. Me and baby Lewis can go home. He walks over and hugs me tightly and whispers in my ear 'I missed you so much babe'. I smile big and blush when he kisses my nose.

"AW!" Nicole shouts. I look over at her and glare.

"Shesh.. Giving birth has made you... Moody. If I do say so my self" She states. I smile and giggle.

"Mr. and Mrs. Malik you are free to go now. Your son will be brought to you at the front desk. You have a car seat right?" The nurse asked sweetly. I looked at Zayn and raised my eyebrow he smiled and blushed. Cute.

"Did you install the car seat Zayn?" I say quietly. He looks my way and nods with pride. I giggle and he helps me outta bed. "Here brought you clothes." He says sweetly. I smile and go and get changed. He wheeled me down the hall til we seen the front desk and my bundle of joy wraped in a blue blanket with Christmas things all over it. I smile big and take him. Zayn wheels me out of the hospital and I finally smell fresh London air for the first time in almost a day. Nicole helps me up as Zayn goes and gets the Escalade from the parking garage.