Ch. 19 Zayn's talk.

Louis' POV:

I shut my door and press my back against it again and slid down and bring my knees forward and place my head on them.

I sigh and my phone vibrates. I take out my cell phone and check who its from.

'Hey Louie! xxxx Hangout tomorrow? :) - El'

I smile "Eleanor.." I say quietly I click reply and quickly type and re read what i typed.

'Hey El :) Would love to. Can't wait xxx - Lou'. I click send and put my phone on the floor.

I look in my hand and see the silver bracelet in my hand. I get up and open up my draw and place it under my shirts.

"There's where it'll stay" I breathe.

Alex's POV:

I let go of Liam and see that Nicole is basicly crying of happiness, Louis shut his door, Harry is on his phone again, Niall is giggling at Nicole, and Zayn who is on the phone with none other than Perrie.

I kiss Liam on the cheek again.

"Be right back. I need to talk to Nicole about something" I say smiling. He nods and walks over to Niall and basicly drags him away from Nicole. I giggle to my self. They're so cuteeee!

I tug on Nicoles arm and lead her into my room and shut the door behind me.

"Okay tell me everything!" I say smiling.

She lights up and starts talking a mile a minute.

"We are going on a date tomorrow! WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!" She shouts i giggle a big.

"Take a chill pill Nicole.. You are a stylish girl, and very pretty. Niall will go gaga with WHATEVER you wear" I say smiling. She giggles and starts squealing.

"I can't believe me and Niall are FINALLY going to go on a date!" She exclaims laying on my bed. I sit beside her and nod and look at my wrist to see the silver charm bracelet with a 'L' on it, and toy with it letting a silent tear trickle down my cheek I quickly wipe it away so Nicole wouldnt see.

"Hey.. Are you okay Al.?" She says quietly getting up into a sitting position.

I nod but she knows when I'm hiding something. And right then I needed her the most.

"Alex... I know when you're lying. We have been bestfriends since like ever... Tell me" She says turning me to sit indian style.

I give her a small smile and look at my bracelet again and touch it.

"I....I just can't believe he... Out of all people would.. Say anything to me like that.. He was supposted to be.. My bestfriend you know I have you but my 'guy bestfriend'.. I'm just so shocked that he would even talk to me like that.. I don't even think he wears this stupid thing anymore!" I manage to choke out with all the tears falling.

She gives me a gentle smile and hugs me tightly.

"Alex! I understand completely. But you have me, Zayn, Niall, Harry, and your boyfriend Liam. We care so much for you and would take a bullet for you. Now, you are helping me get ready for this date tomorrow so we can have girl time away from all these dudes okay? I have to go though. See you tomorrow I promise." She smiles hugs me again and kisses me on the cheek and walking out the door and closing it.

I take my sweatshirt off and look at the soon to be scars on my arms. The word 'Worthless' carved into my arm are deeper and more nodicable. I sigh and look at my window.

This is a roof moment.

I open my window so my small figure will fit out of the window and into the tree, I climb onto the roof and lean against the chiminy, I sigh and look at the stars.

"Alone." I say quietly.

Zayn's POV:

"Where is she?!" Niall screamed scared.

" she isnt in the bathroom!"  Harry yelled

"Not in the game room!" Liam yelled

Its like a lightbulb went at the top of my head!

"The roof!" I yell

I run up to her room barg in and her window is open to how small her figure is. I open to how big I am and climb the tree and onto the roof. I go sit by her and she looks at me and her eyes widen.

"I found you" I breathe I smile and she covers her arms

"Are you okay Al?" I say trying to touch her arms.

"y-yeah.. Just fine" She said quietly looking back at the sky.

"You really like looking at the stars. Why?" I say looking back at her. She looks back at me with her bright green eyes and gives me a small smile.

"There are so many memories I have with Lou under the stars.. Its crazy.. Like the night he told me he was going to the X Factor.. Or when we snuck out to go to a party but instead we climbed trees.. Or my favorite one.. Was when he came and threw rocks at my window. Then he took me to the park and we just acted like little kids for the night" She looks at her lap and a tear slids dowb her cheek and she looks back up at me "That was the night before he went to his first audition.." She whispered she touches the bracelet on her wrist and i see the cursve 'L' charm on it.

"Thats when you got that" I say pointing at it. She nods and looks at me.

"Now im just worthless to him. So much has changed in these past 2 years.." she says and lets out a big sigh. I open my mouth but clothes it again not knowing really what to say to her.

She puts her head on my shoulder and I side hug her.

"Can I tell you something but you promise not to tell..?" She says quietly I let out a quiet 'Mhmm' and she sits up and extends her arm to me.

I see something I was hoping I would never see from her. I touch the word thats carved into her arm..

"Worthless...." I breathe quietly.

"Alex you arent worthless. You hear me... You are far from and everyone need you here. Harry needs you, Niall needs you, Liam needs you, Nicole needs you... I need you Alex..! You are priceless noone could replace you. You are deffenetly one of a kind no matter what anyone says to you. Just remember you mean so much to us. We all love you, and deispite what Louis says he does love you.. I know he does." I say she smiles and I kiss her on the cheek and look at the sky too.

"Thank you Zayn" She says quietly and kisses me on the cheek "You and Nicole both know how to give pep talks" she giggles.

I let out a deep chuckle an look her in the eyes and smile big.

"It's because we care and love you so much. Oh and Louis still wears that bracelet."

She smiles to herself and looks at the bracelet and plays with it.

------------

Lol not very good... SORRY!!!!