Ch. 20 Little Things

Alex's POV:

Zayn hugs me again and kisses my cheek.

"He'll come around Al. I promise" He says and smiles widely like the cheshire cat.

I giggle and nod. He squeezes my hand reasuringly and gets off the roof heading inside I look at my phone and its 11 o'clock. I sigh and look at the sky one last time before crawling down myself and getting in my room. Pumpkin is curled up on my bed and all you can hear is the sound of the wind from my window.

I get some close and head to the shower hopefully to kind of be alone. I walk out of my room to a pitch black hallway.

"Great.." I say under my breath.

I start walking toward the bathroom but collide with someone else.

"Shit im sorry!" I hear Louis say. Shit... Louis.

"Uhm.. Its fine.. I guess" I say quietly.

"What are you doing up so late?" He asks acting like nothing happened just a mer 5 hours ago.

"Shower" I say quietly. He takes my hand and I shutter under his touch he opens the door and turns the bathroom light on.

"Thanks" I say quietly look in his amazing blue orbs.

"Whats that on your arm?" Louis asks pointing at the word that is carved into my arm.

I quickly cover it with my clothes and shake my head.

"Its nothing" I say before shutting the door quickly.

God.. that was close..

I undress and turn te water on and step in and let it just run over me. It stings my cuts and I wince but soon it feels good on them.

I feel my eyes start to water at just thinking of what he said to me..

'You're a worthless bitch!'

I let out a silent sob and put my head in my hands.

"Louis what happened to you.." I whisper

Louis' POV:

I wince as she shuts the door swiftly.

I let out a sigh and walk slowly back to my room but I hear whimpers from the bathroom and then a silent sob.. I mentally slap myself in the face and close my door quietly I walk over to my bed and sit on it.

I huntch over and put my head in my hands.

"I made her cut.. Worst of all it says 'Worthless' .. I made her cry I made her feel this way.. I made her depressed... Its all MY fault.. If I would have just kept to her like I promised her.. We would be happy right now.." I say quietly to my self already feeling the warm saltiness of my own tears down my cheeks.

I get up and walk over to my draw and open it and get out a scrapbook and open it making sure to touch every single picture. I flip to the last page and touch the last picture on it.. Its me and Alex before I left for X Factor. Hugging as I kiss her cheek. I smile to myself and a silent tear slids down my cheek. I dont bother to wipe it away because there is millions more to come. I see a envolop not open I quickly grab it and look to see who its too. I see beautiful cursve writing. I know whos it is the way she makes her L's and dots her i's perfectly. It says ' Louis.. well Boobear'

' Dear Boobear,

I realize you probably wont find this til you open this again. Which might be soon i dont know. But I just wanted to say.. That even if you do win the X Factor, dont forget us back here in Doncaster. All the times you and me spent watching films and sneaking out.. Its just to much to go to waste. If you win you'll be a international pop star, and by then all girls will want you for there keep. Soon enough you will forget about me and all the things we have done together.. I just hope and pray you'll remember one day with your superstar life. Maybe starting a new journey wont be so bad.. I just wanted to let you know.