Ch. 23 Lines Vines and Trying Times

Alex"s POV:

I guess you could say things have went back to normal in the house. No drama is the night I had ran away. Nicole and Niall love showing PDA all the time, which is kind of gross. Me and Liam are on good terms, we are dating still. Louis and Eleanor are okay i guess I dont really know, they dont really hang around us as much as they used to which I honestly dont get why. It really does bug me that one girl can make Louis like this to us all. Then again Hannah was like this too.. She never liked me and I never really liked her. Maybe thats why she is a ex. We fought a little ... Too much if I do say so myself.

We're meeting Harrys new bow today. Jessica I think her name is. She sounds pretty cool, if Harry is dating her. Then she must be pretty laid back, funny, oh yeah! Dont for get cheeky. I wake up at my normal time of 6 a.m and hop in the shower. I look down at my arm that now has a scar of 'Worthless' on it.. But in all honesty im not ashamed at all. I did it for a reason, I do feel worthless. No matter how much someone says to me. I still feel the same as I did when those words came out of Louis' mouth.

A knock came to the door and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Alex are you almost done!? I need in there too!" I hear Zayn yell. I giggle he loves his time in the bathroom alot.

"Yeah hold on Zayn." I shout back. I quickly turn off the shower and hop out wrap a towl around my hair and my body opening the door and going down the hall to my room to put of my outfit of the day. Which I dont even have out.

I rummage through my closet and finally decided on black skinny jeans, a bright blue hollister shirt and my white TOMS. I let my long hair dry in its natural pretty waves. I put on my 'L' charm bracelet and headed down stairs.

"ALEX THANK GOD!" Niall yelled and hugged me tightly

"Niall I was just showering gosh" I say slightly laughing

"I know that now! But I came down here and there was no chocolate chip pancakes then I got worried -"

"Niall"

"and I thought something happened and-"

"Niall!"

"I thought you were hurt or someth-"

"NIALL!" I yell so he would stop rambling he stopped, smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Can you make me breakfast now?" He says sweetly I nod and get everything out. I start making everything we hear a knock at the door.

"I GOT IT!" Harry yells. Jessicas here!

I finish up Nialls breakfast, and sat by Nicole. She stayed with Niall last night.

A tall blonde a little shorter than Harry walked in. Very tan, blue eyes and a great smile. She was really gorgeous. I hear a smack and look over to see Niall rubbing his head.

"Ow Nikki.." He growled

"Well keep your eyes off and mouth closed" She stated in a cold ton.

Men.

I walk up to her and hug her.

"So good to meet you, Harry has told us so much about you!" I say smiling

"Alex!" Harry yells and smacks my arm I giggle and hug him. Nicole was next then Niall, Zayn came down afterward and then Liam.

The only one was of course.. Louis.

"Did El stay last night?" I say irritated looking at all of the people standing in front of me.

"No she had some photoshoot or whatever" Harry said holding onto Jessica. How cute right??