Epilogue

****4 years later****

Alex's POV:

I smile at the sight in my backyard, the summer wind and smell in the air. The July sun rays beating down on my now tannish skin. I'm rubbing my now visible baby bump smile at my 3 children at play.

The first on is Lewis. Now being at the age of 4 he is going to be splitting image of his father, his brown hair is the same. His eyes are the same his hole attitude is exactly like Louis. I laugh a bit as he falls down but gets right back up. He is a tough little boy, he smiles at me and keeps on playing, the only thing he has of mine is my looks, the way I look at someone in my moods, and my laugh. But everytime he smiles I see Louis all over, it makes me happy. Because when Louis is on tour I can just look at Lewis and there is another Louis. He is finally starting primary school.

Then there is Lexi, my beautiful baby girl who is only 3, she has my eyes and hair, her giggle is mine, everything is mine. I look at her and I see me all over again. Her attitude is the cutest, not taking anything from her older brother nor her twin brother.

Finally there is my beautiful baby boy, who is also 3. Alexander, Louis wanted his name to be close to mine even though Alexander is me and Louis mixed, he has blue-green eyes. Both of our smiles are so beautiful together as one. Our hair color makes a deep dark brown color on his head.

I feel big strong arms wrap around my waist and pulling me close.

"Louis.." I laugh a bit. He starts rubbing my stomach slowly, Im 8 months pregnant now.

I heard Louis gasp and gave a weird look that I think he could tell, I was a bit confused on why he did it in the first place.

"Sorry, it kicked." He whispered in my ear.

I let out a laugh and nod.

"Well it will be here in August. So it could be a famous soccer player." I say. Louis always wanted to have a soccer player. Lewis is in little boys soccer that Louis is there every game no matter what. He is such a wounderful Dad. I hear the door bell ring and turn around to Louis.

"They're here!" Louis chims. I laugh and walk out to the entry way and down the hall to the front door. I swing it open to see two faces I have longed to see for awhile.

"Nicole! Niall!" I say loudly bringing them into a big hug. I feel a tug on my leg and see little Sophia there waiting for a hug. She is just like her dad.

"And hello to you little Sophi." I say bringing her in a little hug. She giggles and wraps her small fragile arms around my neck and squeezing as hard as she could. I pulled away and she smiled wide.

"Awunt Awex, were is Awexander and Wexi?" She giggles, I laugh and pointed to our slidding glass door, she nods and runs as fast as she can down the hall and into the backyard.

"You be good Sophia Rae! Be safe!" I hear Nicole yell. I laugh and let them in.

"Nicoleee! Its been so long Sophia is ssooooo BIG! How is Jackson?" I ask taking the little 6 month old baby in my arms and play with him earning a giggle and lots of smiles.

"He is good just had our doctors appointment yesterday, he is all good though. Look we cant even keep our men away from eachother look!" She exclams and I look into the direction she is point and laugh. There Louis and Niall hugging and exchanging cheek kisses. I laugh and the door bell rings yet again.

I walk back down the hall and swing the front door open again revealing the smiling faces of Perrie, Zayn, and their little boy Zach and their little one year old Ziah.

"Come on in! Zach, the other kids are outside sweetie." I say sweetly. Zayn puts him down and whispers things in his ear and he runs off, he is so quiet. Exactly like Zayn. I hug them both and dont even get time to sit the door bell rings yet again.

"Hey Liam, Dani, and little Andy!" I say as the little boy smiles sweetly at me.

"Outback." I say to him and he scurries off to play. I hug the two and the door bell rings and I know this will be the last time, because this is the last couple to get here.

"Harrreehhhh!" I scream and bring him into a big warm hug for quite some time.

"Alright, big pregnant women needs a breather." I say laughing.

"When are you never pregnant Alex?" Harry jokes laughing and I hit his chest I look over to Jessica and smile.

"I see you brought little Liz with youuu!" I say laughing. She is only about 7 months old, looks exactly like Harry.

I finally shut the door for the last time for tonight and walk to the open slidding door and lean against it closing my eyes and hearing the little squeals and pitter patter of all the kids feet, the chatting of my family and friends. We are together again, for the first time in over 3 years. I smile and open my eyes hoping it wasnt just a dream. Nope. Good. Just the way I like it. Zayn walks over and stands next to me.

"What are you thinking about Al?" Zayns husky Bradford voice fills my ears and makes me smile once again.

"A lot actually." I whisper back.

"I have time." He says chuckling a bit.

"I was woundering, if I never had Lewis, who would I be with, or where would I be. Would I be back in London? Would I have married someone else?" I say quietly "I dont want to imagen my life with out my son but thats what I just wounder." I whisper again.

"I understand." Zayn whispers back. I look up at him confusion dancing in my eyes.

He lets out a laugh and looks down at his shoes before looking back at me then back at our children who are playing.

"I wounder, were we would be.." He whispers "If we would have gotten married.had kids, Lewis thinking I was his father. Thats what I wounder." He says.

"What are you trying to say?" I say looking at him weirdly.

"What im trying to say is, if I would have let myself love you. Actually would have made you mine, actually had you to my keep. That I wouldnt have minded." He says smiling.

"Oh." I say blushing a deep apple red color.

He kisses my cheek then my forehead smiling wide at me and he whispers in my ear.

"I really willl always love you More Than This...." Zayn whispers lightly. I smile at what he has said.

"Zayn, I know you will and you'll always have a piece of my heart. But you know I couldn't love without Louis Tomlinson.. Just like you couldn't live without Perrie." I say back looking at Louis and smiling wide.

"I know, they are the ones that keep us going." He states walking over to the bleach blonde and giving her a big kiss. I make my way over toward Lou, and give him a hug.

"Hey watch out, remember bun in the oven?" Lou says letting go of me and rubbing my stomach.

"I know, I know. Another Tomlinson on their way." I roll my eyes kissing Louis head

"It's only just begun." Louis whispers kissing me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy cupcakes! IT IS FINALLY OVER! I want to thank you all for getting this much reads on this book it means so flippin much that I am crying alright crying because this book came so far and now ITS OVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

-Much love to all my carrots read my other booksss!♥

-Destini(:

Comment, vote, follow/fan