Ch. 32 Surprise, You're a Daddy.

(*A year later*)

Alex's POV:

I wake up to a crying one year old in his crib. I walk in and smile.

"Hey Birthday boyy!" I say with glee. His eyes brightin and he stops his crying, he smiles and giggles at me reaching his arms out toward me asking me to pick him up. Sadly even though he is one, he still hasnt said one word. He tries but fails. Im afraid that there is really something wrong with him that he wont say his first word. I just want him to say one simple word 'Mummy'. Its like one of them moments where you're a first time mom and you cant wait for them to say Mummy, i have been waiting for a whole year..

I pick up Lewis and walk him down the stairs into the kitchen putting him in his high chair. I get his favorite cereal and put it in front of him feeding him. I hear Nicole come down the stairs. I walk to the sink and put the bowl in the sink at turn to her.

"What are your plans today?" I ask. She smiles.

"Well first off. Giving my favorite little boy his birthday gift! Then hanging with Niall. Oh! Zayn told me to give you this." She handed me a involope with Lewis' name on it. I give her a 'What the hell?' look. She shrugs and gives Lewis his birthday present.

I open the involop there was 300 dollars and a letter from Zayn.

'Hey Al.. and Hey baby Lew!

Sorry I couldnt make such a special event.. Today was the day this little boy was born and made a big part of my life. So since I couldnt spend the day with the 2 people I love the most, here is money for the both of you. Make sure you get something good for the good looking lad! ;) Love you Alex, See you soon.

xxx, - Zayn.'

I smile at the note he wrote and look up at my baby boy and his new carrot stuffed animal. He is exactly like his dad. Which is making me miss Louis more and more each day because Lewis looks exactly like Lou did when he was that age. His eyes are the same beautiful blue color, looks like a beautiful ocean. His hair is the same brown. He acts so silly and loves carrots.. When he hears Louis' voice on the T.V and see's his face he runs up to it and giggles like made. Lew loves his singing to. Its cute but I dont have enough heart to tell him he'll never see his dad..

I pick up Lewis who is now changed into his cars shirt and jeans thanks to Nicole. I take him in to the living room and turn on the T.V. and guess who is already on. One Direction.

"So how does it feel being twenty two Louis?" The interviewer asks.

The camara turns to Louis and he smiles ear to ear.

"Great but just a year older really." He simply says. I smile and Lewis runs up to the screen and smiles again. The camara turns back to the interviewer but Louis is still on the screen too.

"How are you and Eleanor Calder?"

"Good. Great actually two years next month" He smiles widely. "But I wish I could find my best friend.." Louis says quietly, his smile fades and my jaw drops. "I miss her"

"Whats her name?" The interviewer asks.

"Alex. Alex Schrack." he says. My mouth opens wide again oh my god. Zayns face is pissed Harry has the same expression as Lou and so does Liam.

"Well Alex if you're watching this. Come home to Louis and these 4 lovely guys" The interview says.. I was watching this.

"We'll be right back with more One Direction after this message." He says.